Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread

Thread: Somali pirates

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Somali pirates

Just saw this video of the Navy blasting the shit out of a groid speed boat off the coast of Somalia. The rash of these sea bandits is just the epitomy of nigger. We give billions to Ape-frica, but they consider our use of "their waters" as a taxable privilege.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/rare.us...-big-guns/amp/

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's an oldie, but a goodie. I'd pay good money to be on that crew, as it would be my dream cruise. I'd be happy to use my own tools, and skip the 5.56mm stuff entirely, and go all 7.62mm, with several systems loaded and at the ready. Why not, as I wouldn't be humping it around for endless miles. Those pirates would be in deep doo-doo.

4. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just saw this video of the Navy blasting the shit out of a groid speed boat off the coast of Somalia. The rash of these sea bandits is just the epitomy of nigger. We give billions to Ape-frica, but they consider our use of "their waters" as a taxable privilege.

I remember that video!! LOVED it!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    That's an oldie, but a goodie. I'd pay good money to be on that crew, as it would be my dream cruise. I'd be happy to use my own tools, and skip the 5.56mm stuff entirely, and go all 7.62mm, with several systems loaded and at the ready. Why not, as I wouldn't be humping it around for endless miles. Those pirates would be in deep doo-doo.
    I’d also pay to be on that crew.But,I’d like to use a Browning M2.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    It would be a shame, but some of these shores harboring pirates might be well served with an occasional oil spill to improve their fishing based economy...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forget the ammo. I just want to play with the Navy's new rail guns and lasers.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I love it when somooli coons become rockfish!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiitarrio Brown View Post
    I thought that existed only in video games like Red Faction and Unreal

Yep, we got 'em.

They are already being deployed on an experimental basis for cost, feasibility, effectiveness and other mission requirements.

A few years back, I had the pleasure to work with an engineer who had spent a few years working for a certain Naval weapons research program. We're talking DARPA level shit.

He told me that "If you can imagine it, we've probably already got it."

He didn't go into too many specifics and I won't go into what he did admit to me either for obvious reasons, but there's some Star Wars level shit going on out there in the desert that the average person can't even imagine.

PEW PEW MADAFACKAS!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.