Close

Likes Likes:  5
Reply to Thread

Thread: Am I doomed ?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Am I doomed ?

I’ve always been an avid reader on here and always thought I should join up . Is a person born in the Middle East and came stateside as a child , is serving honorably in our great military for a decade now , is not religious at all , is otherwise absolutely Caucasian in skin color , who is equally disgusted with niggers and Arabs in general and who shares/agrees with everyone’s opinions on here to the letter still considered sub human ? Sadly I can’t control or change where I was born . Am I doomed ?

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You aren't at all. We don't bash people just for being Middle Eastern, but we bash asslifters here and even have a dedicated forum for it.

There are lots of Arab Christians, good people, and Yazidis, also good people and probably the most oppressed single group on the planet. It's a matter of not being part of that Religion of Peace that for 1400 years has tried to conquer the world and kill anyone who won't convert. And of course not being a nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes Sambo, Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    BurnLootMurderthenKFC
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ve always been an avid reader on here and always thought I should join up . Is a person born in the Middle East and came stateside as a child , is serving honorably in our great military for a decade now , is not religious at all , is otherwise absolutely Caucasian in skin color , who is equally disgusted with niggers and Arabs in general and who shares/agrees with everyone’s opinions on here to the letter still considered sub human ? Sadly I can’t control or change where I was born . Am I doomed ?

Disgusted with NIGGERS, you're OK in my book.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to agree w/the Sandman and say”no you ain’t doomed” You’re not an American hating muzzie.I don’t hate anyone from the Middle East unless they display that muzzie/nigger behavior and keep their bitches lookin like a folded up beach umbrella.Those are sandniggers!
    I dated a chick from the Middle East.Met her in a bar in Cocoa beach during Spring break 1988.She was all toned up in a bikini.Told me she was an ex Israeli paratrooper. Chick was as intelligent as she was hot.I was on and off w/her for several years.Till my 1st daughter was born.I missed her a lot,but there is a time when a man needs to focus just on his wife and family.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you despise the black tide then welcome ! We stand united in our hatred of the bitumen beast !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you are l8ike Raymond Ibrahim then WELCOME aboard!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course, you are welcome. It's not about skin colour, but about behavior and mentality. If you hate niggers, aren't a nigger or a murderous member of the brutal, violent "Religion of Peace", make yourself comfortable and bash away!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What you are is not dictated by where you were born or raised. If I was born in Antarctica, that wouldn't make me a penguin, now would it?

We welcome all humans except those that forgo their own humanity by choosing to be inhuman or practice bestiality. This includes Muslims, coal burners, etc. Niggers are not humans. Muslims could be but choose not to be. If they would abandon their evil religion and choose to live in a civil society, it would be different. While this can happen in theory, it seems to be as hard to find as unicorn eggs.

Niggers and Muslims are a curse on this planet.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Thanks for the facts guys ! Yes I absolutely agree that niggers are the worm that is eating at the core of our planet . And I agree with you Muslims could be human if they only could abandon those 1400 year old murderous ideas . That’s why I never chose to be a part of that and neither was my family . So we packed our stuff when I was barely an infant , came stateside and became Proud Americans . I would defend us till my last breath . Except the sub humans , I won’t lift a finger for them . Man I can’t stand anything those niggers do it’s revolting .
    For immigrants , all I can say is for god’s sake learn the language AT LEAST . Don’t bring with you the trash that you tried to escape in the first place . If they wana behave and talk like they’re still in Baghdad or Somalia then go back over there , why did you come here ? If people refuse to integrate , at the very least learn how to communicate with us in English , then why are they coming here in droves and destroying our great way of life ? I hope you agree with me ...

On the other hand some of the stuff said here like unicorn eggs and folded up beach umbrella got me rofl ! That made my day , I thank each and everyone of you . Don’t let the seemingly endless horde of niggers overwhelm us !

Jubal A. Early
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Of course, you are welcome. It's not about skin colour, but about behavior and mentality. If you hate niggers, aren't a nigger or a murderous member of the brutal, violent "Religion of Peace", make yourself comfortable and bash away!
    Exactly. We oppose misbehavior. Sadly this seems to track closely with skin color and the devilish religion of islam. I think you will find a warm welcome here if you agree.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the facts guys ! Yes I absolutely agree that niggers are the worm that is eating at the core of our planet . And I agree with you Muslims could be human if they only could abandon those 1400 year old murderous ideas . That’s why I never chose to be a part of that and neither was my family . So we packed our stuff when I was barely an infant , came stateside and became Proud Americans . I would defend us till my last breath . Except the sub humans , I won’t lift a finger for them . Man I can’t stand anything those niggers do it’s revolting .
    For immigrants , all I can say is for god’s sake learn the language AT LEAST . Don’t bring with you the trash that you tried to escape in the first place . If they wana behave and talk like they’re still in Baghdad or Somalia then go back over there , why did you come here ? If people refuse to integrate , at the very least learn how to communicate with us in English , then why are they coming here in droves and destroying our great way of life ? !
    I can think of a few reasons, like Sec8, welfare, SSI, food stamps, free money, EBT cards and the ability to rob and rape at will with near-impunity. They didn't get that in Somalia or whatever other infested shithole they slithered in from.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."