Blah blah blah. There are people getting actually sick, people who are actually struggling because their jobs are gone, but USA Today wastes time going boo hoo hoo about a nigger that doesn't look like it ever skipped a meal.

Parker would hoard food in her apartment, but rarely ate. She'd clean obsessively and only allow herself food when she felt the space was pristine. Even then, she'd find reasons to deprive herself.

"I was worried things weren't clean enough to actually eat off of. My plates weren't clean enough, my hands weren't clean enough," said Parker, who also found the pandemic triggering obsessive compulsive behaviors. "I was locked in my apartment, and I was living in hell. I just felt so out of control. ... I knew I was going to die from it."
Parker, 34, said her earliest memory of her eating disorder was at age 6, when her mother would applaud her for skipping breakfast before school. Abstaining from food and even water would earn her mother's praise.
Parker said her group gives her space to talk about how racism impacts her eating disorder, which was particularly helpful this summer after the death of George Floyd.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/livi...153326476.html