Close

Likes Likes:  75
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Villanueva blamed the Feb. 23 crash solely on excessive speed and Woods’ loss of control behind the wheel. Sheriff's Capt. James Powers said there was no evidence that the golfer braked throughout the wreck and that it's believed Woods inadvertently hit the accelerator instead of the brake pedal.
    How much did it take to bribe him?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's believed Woods inadvertently hit the accelerator instead of the brake pedal.
    How can anyone look himself in the mirror after spewing such BS to cover up for a nigger-rich nigger?

Yeah, one or two times I've been lost in thought and hit the accelerator instead of the brake. I realized it in about 1 second. I didn't keep pressing it until I was going 85mph and drove over a median and into a ravine.

They will NEVER admit the nigger was high as a kite or nodding out when he did this. I wonder if they would keep covering for him had he hit and killed some innocent family? Well, they probably would if it were a family of YT: "They were in the wrong place at the wrong time". A fambly of niggers? That would be a real dilemma for those ass-kissers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love traveling and trying out new golf courses, but I roll my eyes every time a clubhouse has some sort of display honoring nigger Woods. Can't people move on from this overrated, media-pimped nigger already?

As for the nog's accident, niggers have been ooking "dindu nuffins" since the beginning of time, but it really shows how far our society has fallen when law enforcement covers for this rich famous nigger because he's rich, famous, and a nigger (mostly because he's a nigger) and claims he dindu nuffins too.

5. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    I love traveling and trying out new golf courses, but I roll my eyes every time a clubhouse has some sort of display honoring nigger Woods. Can't people move on from this overrated, media-pimped nigger already?

As for the nog's accident, niggers have been ooking "dindu nuffins" since the beginning of time, but it really shows how far our society has fallen when law enforcement covers for this rich famous nigger because he's rich, famous, and a nigger (mostly because he's a nigger) and claims he dindu nuffins too.
    Anytime a nigger somehow manages to do something YT has been successfully doing for many, many generations, praise, adulation, and special consideration must be heaped on that nigger.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Anytime a nigger somehow manages to do something YT has been successfully doing for many, many generations, praise, adulation, and special consideration must be heaped on that nigger.

Even shit YT has not been successful doing makes them kangs... cRap music to name one!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Even shit YT has not been successful doing makes them kangs... cRap music to name one!

But they can if they want to. Look at wigger "Eminem" - more successful than most nigger cRappers. Thankfully, most YT don't want to act like niggers.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    But they can if they want to. Look at wigger "Eminem" - more successful than most nigger cRappers. Thankfully, most YT don't want to act like niggers.

You got that right ma'am!

When I was growing up I wanted to be a lot of things... and a nigger wasn't one of them!

N.A.A.C.P.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You got that right ma'am!

When I was growing up I wanted to be a lot of things... and a nigger wasn't one of them!

You and me both. These days, no matter how bad things get, I can look in the mirror and be ever so thankful I'm not a nigger sow.

14. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....I can look in the mirror and be ever so thankful I'm not a nigger sow.
    Yeah, especially not the lovely specimen in your avatar. Geeeezus kiddo, you never disappoint. Looks like one from Judge Judy, amirite?

EDIT: Did you 'enhance' those bootlips or is there really a sow out there looking like that?

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Yeah, especially not the lovely specimen in your avatar. Geeeezus kiddo, you never disappoint. Looks like one from Judge Judy, amirite?
    Right. Some real prizes on display there.

EDIT: Did you 'enhance' those bootlips or is there really a sow out there looking like that?
    I did slightly enhance the inner tubes, but trust me - everything else is natural. One of the most hideous sows ever!

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"... I did slightly enhance the inner tubes, but trust me - everything else is natural. One of the most hideous sows ever!

Inner tubes

N.A.A.C.P.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inner tubes

No wonder niggers have a hard time speaking. Aside from the low IQ and limited vocabularies, they have to contend with the wayward bootlips flapping all over the place.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No wonder niggers have a hard time speaking. Aside from the low IQ and limited vocabularies, they have to contend with the wayward bootlips flapping all over the place.

Yes I'm sure niggerbabble is partially caused by the boot lip factor.

It's funny to watch a nigger speak on TV. Without the subtitles you'd never know what they are saying. (The First 48 is a great example)

The subtitle editors have to be laughing their asses off! Probably have to consult with a jig to get it right!

N.A.A.C.P.

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I'm sure niggerbabble is partially caused by the boot lip factor.

It's funny to watch a nigger speak on TV. Without the subtitles you'd never know what they are saying. (The First 48 is a great example)

The subtitle editors have to be laughing their asses off! Probably have to consult with a jig to get it right!
    I put on my closed captions to watch my court shows because I literally cannot decipher what the niggers are trying to ook. CC sometimes even gives up and just says (unintelligible).

It must feel like trying to talk after you've had novocaine at the dentist and your lip feels huge and flappy.

Even if they had something worthwhile to say (which they don't EVER) how is possible to formulate words when you have to contend with these mega-bootlips;

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bootlipGoogle Search.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	122.0 KB 
ID:	14852

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You and me both. These days, no matter how bad things get, I can look in the mirror and be ever so thankful I'm not a nigger sow.

We are very grateful too Diva !!!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

28. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a perfect example of double standards for niggers, in their favor. Si Woo Kim was assessed a penalty stroke, canceling out his birdie, because his ball took a whole minute to finally fall in the whole.

Some years ago, Nigger Woods did the same thing, except waiting minutes for the ball to finally fall in. There was no penalty for taking too long, and the news couldn't have been more excited over the pure luck of gravitational forces.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/si-woo-...145606318.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

30. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123