Close

Likes Likes:  75
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Compound! Meaning shattered bone has punctured and exited the skin. Meaning this nigger will never, ever golf again. Of course, he'll still be able to chase mudsharks, TNB, stink up the ESPN and just generally be an eyesore to humanity.

Most shvoogie sports stars, when faced with retirement, have nothing left to keep them in check. No spring practice, no managers, no contracts - nothing.

When this happens, it inevitably leads to the type of unrestrained TNB that makes for hilarious headlines of Simpsonian proportions.

Don't worry Chimpers, even though it probably got away with this one as far as the law goes, we haven't heard the last of this half breed monkey by a long shot.

Many more laughs are sure to follow just as soon as it starts rehab and goes full tilt on the pain meds.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't follow golf although I did enjoy the game after high school until kids came along and 6 bucks for a round was no longer in the family budget!

My fear for you golf channel watchers is you can bet old nigger woods will be picked up as a "colored" commentator, and you'll have to listen to his black ass every time you tune into a golf program.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    My fear for you golf channel watchers is you can bet old nigger woods will be picked up as a "colored" commentator, and you'll have to listen to his black ass every time you tune into a golf program.
    That's a nightmare I hadn't thought of, and you probably aced that prediction. Hopefully it'll be just one channel giving it a contract. If it's a Golf Channel or PGA thing, then I'll never be able to watch another event again.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I heard the news, I was so hopefull that black fucker was dead. But not the case. Still nice it was severely injured.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That's a nightmare I hadn't thought of, and you probably aced that prediction. Hopefully it'll be just one channel giving it a contract. If it's a Golf Channel or PGA thing, then I'll never be able to watch another event again.
    Maybe, maybe not. This gig sounds too much like real work for an already wealthy beyond belief nigger. He may just spend all his $$$ on mud sharks, booze and drugs. Given the extent of his injuries he WILL be in a lot of pain and will hopefully ride the oxycodone pony to goodness.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched a little golf, knowing it would start with the announcers slobbering over the nigger, but it was still ridiculous. The nigger is foremost on everyone's minds, especially the players? Bull-cough-shit.

Salt in the wound was catching the last part of gymnastics, with not just one but two flying monkeys. One that fell off the balance beam like it was its first time, and the announcer still had to talk about how it had so much heart or whatever.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It seems Nigger "The Gimp" Woods won't be knuckling around golf courses or anywhere else for a very long time, if ever. Wait and see how fast he finishes his self-destruction with only mudshark whores and cold medicine to keep him busy.

Tiger Woods faces difficult recovery after crash (mail.com)
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The deputies asked him how the collision occurred," the affidavit read. "Driver said he did not know and did not even remember driving... Driver was treated for his injuries at the hospital and was asked there again how the collision occurred. He repeated that he did not know and did not remember driving."
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tiger...driving-report

How much bribe money did it take for the sheriff's office to declare so quickly that there's "no evidence" of impairment?

You know, "no evidence" like with all the voter fraud in the presidential election.

10. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The cause of Tigers Woods’ car crash last month has been determined.

However, the Los Angeles County sheriff said that detectives would not release details of the crash on Wednesday due to privacy concerns for Woods, who suffered significant injuries in the Feb. 23 crash.
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/cause...never-revealed

The coverup continues. How many millions is the nigger paying out to keep people quiet?

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    All along, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department has maintained that the entire incident was an accident. Early on, they called it, "purely an accident," although later they backtracked on that statement. Regardless, now they have arrived at an official answer that may never be disclosed.
    They need the nigger's permission to reveal why he crashed. Since when did the media or police need permission to do this? Oh, right - it's a Famous Nigger who knocks a golf ball around so he gets special privileges.

You know he had to be high or drunk or passed out to crash that way.

https://www.cbssports.com/golf/news/...vacy-concerns/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Angry, Belligerent, and described by hotel staff in other accounts as not quite right even before leaving the lobby to find his car blocked. Then it went downhill from there:

A little bit after 6:40am our director has come in and he was like 'you know what, I almost got in an accident with f***ing Tiger Woods. He almost hit me.'
    Los Angeles County Fire Department Chief Daryl Osby ... said Woods "was able to communicate and he was conscious, I’ll leave it at that."
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/141445...-before-crash/

I've done the math here:

15 dashed lines between him leaving his lane and veering off road and another 3 to come to a stop. 40 feet between them. This means 600 feet with not one damn skid mark. 120 after that to come to a stop finally after hitting a tree and rolling over several times.

Even with a two second reaction time, the stopping distance should have been 300 feet at 55 mph. His two seconds should have started long before he left his lane.

The speed limit is 45 mph on that stretch.

He wasn't just pissed. He was piss drunk and/or on pills.

Somebody needs to shop some bloodshot eyes and a big fat joint into this nigger's right hand:
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Somebody needs to shop some bloodshot eyes and a big fat joint into this nigger's right hand:
    That is one ugly jacket, not the traditional color, but the quality. That's a K-Mart clearance rack special. Horrible stitching around the lapels and shoulders, the fusing (glue) was already coming apart near the top button, and the left sleeve wasn't hemmed properly. I can only hope someone figured, hey, it's for a nigger, why waste time and good craftsmanship?

18. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Angry, Belligerent, and described by hotel staff in other accounts as not quite right even before leaving the lobby to find his car blocked. Then it went downhill from there:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/141445...-before-crash/

I've done the math here:

15 dashed lines between him leaving his lane and veering off road and another 3 to come to a stop. 40 feet between them. This means 600 feet with not one damn skid mark. 120 after that to come to a stop finally after hitting a tree and rolling over several times.

Even with a two second reaction time, the stopping distance should have been 300 feet at 55 mph. His two seconds should have started long before he left his lane.

The speed limit is 45 mph on that stretch.

He wasn't just pissed. He was piss drunk and/or on pills.

Okay.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggerwoods637989713.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	224.6 KB 
ID:	14790

I have a friend who thought he was "cute". To me he always looked like he had Down's Syndrome.

20. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fentanyl.

A user can dose incrementally over time and remain functional. One miscalculation, and the user reaches the point of no return.

Loss of motor skills is one of the first effects of a fentanyl OD.

Eldrick's toxicology report has been sealed, but I would bet you two of my wife's pretty little toes that he was administered atropine at the scene of the accident to counter the fentanyl OD.

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad the fucking shitskin nigger didn't get its batwings.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    Too bad the fucking shitskin nigger didn't get its batwings.

Not a fan, I take it?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Okay.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggerwoods637989713.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	224.6 KB 
ID:	14790

I have a friend who thought he was "cute". To me he always looked like he had Down's Syndrome.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

I found his baby DUI booking pic. Arrested for driving a tricycle after eating too many lead paint chips from his crib.

Not much changed.

27. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

When I was a young brat, I had a night job stocking shelves in a supermarket, back in those days that still paid half well. But, I always HATED stocking the cereal aisle. Every box of cereal in the 90s or so had a grinning mulatto kid or Tiger Woods on the cover of it. It was enough to make want to throw up. Until this day I still have bad dreams about stocking shelves in a supermarket.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

29. Likes tweakstick, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

I found his baby DUI booking pic. Arrested for driving a tricycle after eating too many lead paint chips from his crib.

Not much changed.

Nice portrait!!

I always thought he looked like he had Down Syndrome, and that was long before I even hated niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woods was driving 84 to 87 mph on a downhill stretch of road outside Los Angeles that had a speed limit of 45 mph, Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said Wednesday.
    Who wants to bet the nigger doesn't even get a speeding ticket?
    Detectives did not seek search warrants for the athlete’s blood samples, which could have been screened for drugs or alcohol, or his cellphone.
    Of course not. That would be rayciss, especially with a VIN(Very Important Nigger).

https://www.mynbc5.com/article/tiger...says/36051977#

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast