Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Inventions

Niggers sho do habs a lot to be proud of...

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Niggers sho do habs a lot to be proud of...

'LeRoy' say dat beez rayciss an sheeit....

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even the nigger inventions are myths. blackinventionmyths.com has some good information.

Auto cutoff switch? Granville Woods did "invent" its version of one, but the concept had already been around a long time, and that switch was so useful that it never saw widespread use.

Auto fishing device? It invented one that it claims works on paper, if you can read through the niggerese gibberish. So useful and practical that it never saw widespread use.

Blood plasma bag? No, Drew was part of teams that devised ways to sort, file and deliver plasma.

Ice cream scoop? The nigger made one that niggers claim was the foundation for what's used today, but it was actually George William Clewell that made the original concept of a sliding thin piece of metal inside an ice cream scoop. All the inferior nigger version did was put a doohickey at the very end of the cone to force out the ice cream.

Richardson did not invent an "insect destroyer gun" at all. It invented what it claimed was an "insect destroyer" but was not a gun. The "destroyer" was so useful that nobody bothered with such a clunky thing. What you did have back around that time, however, were real inventors coming up with guns and other devices to spray liquid pesticides.

Shampoo headrest? Ridiculous. The nigger Bailiff "invented" a reclined chair with a cup attached to the top.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    True nigger inventions:

Rape
    Murder
    Evil
    Ugliness
    Sin
    Disgusting rap music
    Stupid ass names: Kanye, Megan Thee Stallion, Beyonce, Jay-Z
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers invented slavery, jenkum, and cannibalism.
    Oh and they indirectly invented the bike lock.

6. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Even the nigger inventions are myths. blackinventionmyths.com has some good information.

Auto cutoff switch? Granville Woods did "invent" its version of one, but the concept had already been around a long time, and that switch was so useful that it never saw widespread use.

Auto fishing device? It invented one that it claims works on paper, if you can read through the niggerese gibberish. So useful and practical that it never saw widespread use.

Blood plasma bag? No, Drew was part of teams that devised ways to sort, file and deliver plasma.

Ice cream scoop? The nigger made one that niggers claim was the foundation for what's used today, but it was actually George William Clewell that made the original concept of a sliding thin piece of metal inside an ice cream scoop. All the inferior nigger version did was put a doohickey at the very end of the cone to force out the ice cream.

Richardson did not invent an "insect destroyer gun" at all. It invented what it claimed was an "insect destroyer" but was not a gun. The "destroyer" was so useful that nobody bothered with such a clunky thing. What you did have back around that time, however, were real inventors coming up with guns and other devices to spray liquid pesticides.

Shampoo headrest? Ridiculous. The nigger Bailiff "invented" a reclined chair with a cup attached to the top.

Last mentioned item - a type of chair with a cup attached to the top. Sounds like 'Ole Sparky' which was invented for the likes of Niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers invented:

Pride
    Greed
    Lust
    Envy
    Gluttony
    Wrath
    Sloth

Humans know these nigger inventions as the 7 deadly sins. The 10 commandments became necessary due to niggers. People began copying niggers (like many do today) and God wrote them down because He was tired of the niggershines.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a nigger throw this list at me one day and decided I was done arguing as soon as I saw the air conditioner. Why argue with a low IQ moronic nigger that believes they invented the air conditioner?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inventors and masters of getting the most by doing the least!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I had a nigger throw this list at me one day and decided I was done arguing as soon as I saw the air conditioner. Why argue with a low IQ moronic nigger that believes they invented the air conditioner?
    YT stole that from them, like we stole their flying machines!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WE-WUZ-KANGZ-UNTIL-EVIL-WHITEY-2.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	108.0 KB 
ID:	14339
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha pyramid pilots.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They probably tried to claim invention of the sponge they washed dicks with!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Nothing good has EVER come from a nigger. So niggers think they're smart huh? Well look at where niggers come from, present day niggers in da homeland act and live like animals, how could you ever think something good would come out of that cess pool..

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the nigger's greatest invention to date:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zulu-warriors-stick-fighting-shakaland-south-africa-BGJYYR.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	469.1 KB 
ID:	14354

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like