Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Shooting at NOLA Gun Store

This one hits close to home. The manager of the on base housing on board the NAS here was the first of several victims of a nigger shooting rampage in NOLA this past weekend.

This wild ape was previously arrested and charged with felonies after destruction of property and numerous other charges after being fired and going on a rampage at work. The Nig Orleans Poleese Department, Dindu Attorney's Office and the HNIC Mayor dropped the charges. All three are headed up by niggers.

The nigger THEN decided to show it's appreciation by shooting up a local gun store. Had it been convicted of it's previous niggadry, it would not have had a CCP or been able to legally purchase the pawgun it would go on to use:

It walked into the gun store on Saturday followed by it's two snigglets, 7 and 9, with it's LEGAL firearm, visibly loaded with a drop down magazine. EVERYONE knows this is a HUGE NO NO! The clerk calmly told it to step back into the parking lot to clear it's weapon. No argument, no signs of impending chimpout, it calmly stepped toward the door, fired one round into the oncoming traffic, walked back inside and immediately shot the customer who was there to pick up her first handgun that she had purchased three days before, ironically, to protect herself. It then went on to shoot the whole store up until it was finally put down in the parking lot.

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_poli...6fec1656e.html

Of course, Mammy says he wuz a goot boy and dem white debbils done murdered him.

https://globintel.com/usa/who-is-jos...ause-of-death/

I had to scour the innerwebz for a half hour to find this nigger's pic just to prove what I already knew by hearing that it's middle name was Jamal.

I wouldn't have sold this nigger a gun or given it a CCP just by looking at it. It is obviously baff salt crazy in this picture.

Of course that should go for all niggers anyway.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 02-22-2021 at 11:02 PM. Reason: failure to proofread like a dummy
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    “It’s da wypipo dat commitses all da mass shootings”.
    No niggers, you lead in those as well. They just aren’t all over your teebee because you are coddled and the news is afraid of da raycizzums. It’s also not really news anymore when niggers kill.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    How is this even possible? The families of all the people shot should sue the entire niggerized Poe-leece department

"I don't know if we'll ever know the 'why,'" Jefferson Parish Sheriff Joseph Lopinto said during a news conference Monday
    When is there ever a logical "why" for what niggers do, and does he really think there's a good reason?

I guess he just doesn't understand how one of his beloved niggers could act up this way. He sho' duz love his nigs!

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    “He did a monstrous deed, but he was not a monster,” she wrote.

Yes Mammy, your nigger kid was a monster and was dispatched appropriately.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    “He did a monstrous deed, but he was not a monster,” she wrote.

Yes Mammy, your nigger kid was a monster and was dispatched appropriately.
    Let's put that in other ways. Imagine these about any criminal other than a nigger:

"He's a good boy! He did a big theft, but he's not a thief."
    "He's a good boy! He did a monstrous assault, but he doesn't assault people."
    "He's a good boy! He did a monstrous rape, but he's not a rapist."
    "He's a good boy! He did a monstrous murder, but he's not a murderer."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    This one hits close to home. The manager of the on base housing on board the NAS here was the first of several victims of a nigger shooting rampage in NOLA this past weekend.

This wild ape was previously arrested and charged with felonies after destruction of property and numerous other charges after being fired and going on a rampage at work. The Nig Orleans Poleese Department, Dindu Attorney's Office and the HNIC Mayor dropped the charges. All three are headed up by niggers.

The nigger THEN decided to show it's appreciation by shooting up a local gun store. Had it been convicted of it's previous niggadry, it would not have had a CCP or been able to legally purchase the pawgun it would go on to use:

It walked into the gun store on Saturday followed by it's two snigglets, 7 and 9, with it's LEGAL firearm, visibly loaded with a drop down magazine. EVERYONE knows this is a HUGE NO NO! The clerk calmly told it to step back into the parking lot to clear it's weapon. No argument, no signs of impending chimpout, it calmly stepped toward the door, fired one round into the oncoming traffic, walked back inside and immediately shot the customer who was there to pick up her first handgun that she had purchased three days before, ironically, to protect herself. It then went on to shoot the whole store up until it was finally put down in the parking lot.

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_poli...6fec1656e.html

Of course, Mammy says he wuz a goot boy and dem white debbils done murdered him.

https://globintel.com/usa/who-is-jos...ause-of-death/

I had to scour the innerwebz for a half hour to find this nigger's pic just to prove what I already knew by hearing that it's middle name was Jamal.

I wouldn't have sold this nigger a gun or given it a CCP just by looking at it. It is obviously baff salt crazy in this picture.

Of course that should go for all niggers anyway.
    A 30 IQ for this baboon. But I MAY be a tad generous!!