Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Biden says nigger on TV

During his remarks to the Virtual Munich Security Conference on February 19th, 2021, he says "nigger."

Skip ahead to 15:30.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Nigger here next"...

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Here is the image I got from youtube with subtitles on:

The subtitles are auto-generated, so it was definitely said by Biden.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is the image I got from youtube with subtitles on:

The subtitles are auto-generated, so it was definitely said by Biden.
    What does kameltoe think?!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That old motherfucker has dementia! Sounds like he doesn’t know what the fuck he’s saying.Certainly makes no sense!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    That old motherfucker has dementia! Sounds like he doesn’t know what the fuck he’s saying.Certainly makes no sense!

The only reason he made sense in the debates was the hidden earpiece. Why else did his campaign so adamantly refuse Trump's demand that they both be checked?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post

Any time that old fuck spews more than a few sentences, he gets all tongue tied.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you imagine the instant explosive reaction if Trump had biffed like that? I bet someone messed with his teleprompter and he read it without thinking.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I bet someone messed with his teleprompter and he read it without thinking.
    I don't think anyone in his life support circle would do that. That's a sure fire way to end up on the wrong side of the dirt.

I don't believe it was a Freudian slip either. Had he been talking about niggers, as much as he actually hates them and ironically like us considers them to be subhuman and political tools, he was not on the subject of niggers - so I don't believe this to be the case.

I think this is just a plain old case of dementia Joe not being able to form cohesive words or sentences anymore due to Alzheimer's or possible Kuru due to his abuse of adrenochrome - straight from the tap and not simply extracted from his toddler victims. They say that the unwilling living donor subjects provide the best source of the drug and that removing the blood cells and flesh takes away from the rush. Of course, those of us who aren't possessed by satan have no way of knowing if this is true or not simply because we have no reason to want to participate in a double blind study - and murder toddlers while eating their still living flesh.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    When I have trouble getting to sleep at night, I just think about how Biden has control of the nuclear football.