Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Congo niggers kill Italian ambassador trying to kidnap him

He was a UN cuck, but I still won't blame the victim, at least not too much. Otherwise I'd have put this in the Parole Board forum.

The Italian ambassador to Democratic Republic of Congo was killed in a botched kidnapping on Monday in an attack on a United Nations convoy in the east of the country.

Italy's Foreign Ministry confirmed in a statement that the Italian ambassador to Congo, Luca Attanasio, was killed.
    An Italian carabiniere officer also died in the ambush, who was identified as Vittorio Iacovacci.

The two men were travelling in a car as part of a MONUSCO convoy - the UN mission for the stabilisation of the Democratic Republic of Congo.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/italian-a...110455094.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    He was a UN cuck, but I still won't blame the victim, at least not too much. Otherwise I'd have put this in the Parole Board forum.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/italian-a...110455094.html
    When I was lttle I grew up in an Italian-Jewish neighborhood. The paisans there didn't take kindly to monkeyshines!!

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    the UN mission for the stabilisation of the Democratic Republic of Congo.
    I first saw that as "sterilization" and thought what a noble mission. So disappointed I read wrong.

"The circumstances of this brutal attack are not yet known and no effort will be spared to shed light on what happened," Di Maio said
    It is really such a mystery? Niggers happened. Don't expect to get out alive.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stabilizing the Congo ? What stugatts came up with that brainstorm ?
    Get rid of all the niggers first, then talk to me.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post