Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Ape Turkish Asslifter Tosses Fugly Wife Off of Cliff for Insurance

MAN CHARGED WITH PUSHING PREGNANT WIFE OFF A CLIFF AFTER SNAPPING ‘MURDER SELFIE’
    A Turkish man is accused of murdering his pregnant wife by tossing her off a cliff after snapping some selfies and then attempting to claim money from her life insurance policy, according to prosecutors.

Hakan Aysal was taken into police custody for allegedly killing Semra Aysal, his 32-year-old wife, who was with their unborn child while on a vacation in June 2018 in Butterfly Valley in Mugla, Turkey, according to the Sun.

Aysal, 40, is said to have pushed his wife, who was seven months pregnant at the time, off the edge of a cliff after they posed for a few pictures. The mother-to-be dropped 1,000 feet and was killed instantly by the fall, the Sun reports.

After his wife’s death, the supposedly grieving husband tried to immediately cash in on a life insurance policy he took out for her valued at 400,000 Turkish lira, or roughly $57,000, as stated in the indictment prepared for the crime of “deliberate murder.” However, his plans were put on ice and he was denied the payout as a result of an ongoing police investigation into his wife’s death.
    https://censored.tv/news/man-charged...murder-selfie/
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He pushed her off a cliff so he can claim her life insurance.
    I'm fine with that.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    He pushed her off a cliff so he can claim her life insurance.
    I'm fine with that.
    What did he do afterward, fuck a goat?!

4. Likes Sandy , Groid_Rage liked this post