Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Only a nigger can turn jaywalking into grabbing at a deputy's gun and getting batwinged for it

This happened last September. Video has now been released. As always, a nigger could have just apologized and gotten off with a verbal warning, but no, they have to scream dindu nuffins, and this one thought he'd shoot the deputies with one's own gun.

How the hell does a nigger get a name like Kurt Reinhold?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/video-sho...211152104.html

"Watch this, he's going to jaywalk," one of the deputies said.

A deputy then asks Reinhold, "Are you going to stop or are we going to have to make you stop?"

"Jaywalking here? That's ridiculous," Reinhold said.

Witness cellphone video shows the confrontation quickly escalating. "What is your problem? Why are you touching me?" Reinhold said.

Minutes later, both deputies tackled Reinhold. One of the deputies shouted that Reinhold had his gun. Surveillance video appears to show Reinhold's hand near one of their holsters. Then, a deputy fires two shots.
    Reinhold's family has filed suit against Orange County, alleging that deputies violated his Fourth and 14th Amendment rights and were guilty of negligence, according to CBS Los Angeles. The deputies, though reassigned, have returned to duty.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ia/ar-BB1dQmOt

The obligatory picture of the smiling nigger, which no doubt fought the cops because it had outstanding warrants.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB1dQhoa.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	14249

I've talked before how Sandman Sr. would leave me to the cops, and if I'd been killed after reaching for a cop's gun? Forget it. He'd tell them, "Throw away the body, that's not my son anymore." Niggers of course see it as a lawsuit. Nigger lotto makes almost all niggers worth a lot more dead than alive.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, at least he is happy about getting his batwings. Just look at him smile.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    This happened last September. Video has now been released. As always, a nigger could have just apologized and gotten off with a verbal warning, but no, they have to scream dindu nuffins, and this one thought he'd shoot the deputies with one's own gun.

How the hell does a nigger get a name like Kurt Reinhold?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/video-sho...211152104.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ia/ar-BB1dQmOt

The obligatory picture of the smiling nigger, which no doubt fought the cops because it had outstanding warrants.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB1dQhoa.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	14249

I've talked before how Sandman Sr. would leave me to the cops, and if I'd been killed after reaching for a cop's gun? Forget it. He'd tell them, "Throw away the body, that's not my son anymore." Niggers of course see it as a lawsuit. Nigger lotto makes almost all niggers worth a lot more dead than alive.
    Is that shyster crump handling this case?!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Filed under: only a fucking nigger.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was a good Boi... probably just started to turn his life around too!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Is that shyster crump handling this case?!
    Oh God, that would have been it, wouldn't it. Amazingly enough, not this time. It looks like a niggerloving YT ambulance chaser.

The Reinhold family’s lawyer, John Taylor, said the September 23 meeting was “an obvious, racially motivated stop”.

“They create conflict. They escalate conflict. They are the first to put their hands on it and they eventually take his life and shoot him,” Taylor said.
    https://wikitrusted.com/kurt-reinhold/
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.