Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Why do niggers even exist?

Serious and not rhetorical. Why? Every time I have to work with yard apes, they're consistently lazy or inept.

Every. Single. Time.

Their complete lack of any skill not related to tribal dance or inability to pull their pants up should make them unemployable for anything but the most menial, repetitious low IQ job, yet there they are, "working" along side of me.

Why do their she-boon shit-littering females have no concept of fashion, voice volume control, sense of smell?

Why do they as a race, insist on being subsistence level poverty stricken, yet decorate their vehicles and themselves with the most worthless of trashy "bling"?

Why can't a SINGLE DAMN ONE of them think for themselves or even have the slightest of concerns of what their very presence does to any economy saddled with taxes for their constant niggling for gibs?

Just WHY?

I hate effing niggers.

2. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    To make us appreciate the good things of life.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The presence of the nigger species (they are not a "race" -- that term only applies to Humans), has confounded me all my life, and is one of the main reasons why I continue to doubt the exitance of a "Supreme Being".

That's right. I consider myself an agnostic, in large part, because of the exitance of niggers.

What "God" would be either so malevolent and wrathful as to make niggers and then foist them upon Humans, or so flawed, as to create such a failed and evil creature?

No thanks...

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pestilence animals came into existence through genetic mutation that gave an advantage to parasites (natural selection). But niggers are something else. God didn't create them, though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Satan raped a monkey.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	14254
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    The presence of the nigger species (they are not a "race" -- that term only applies to Humans), has confounded me all my life, and is one of the main reasons why I continue to doubt the exitance of a "Supreme Being".

That's right. I consider myself an agnostic, in large part, because of the exitance of niggers.

What "God" would be either so malevolent and wrathful as to make niggers and then foist them upon Humans, or so flawed, as to create such a failed and evil creature?

No thanks...
    I also consider myself agnostic. If there is a supreme being, it wouldn’t have to be some do gooder, holier than thou God like the Christian God. Perhaps niggers are a cruel joke this being put here to get its rocks off.

11. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I also consider myself agnostic. If there is a supreme being, it wouldn’t have to be some do gooder, holier than thou God like the Christian God. Perhaps niggers are a cruel joke this being put here to get its rocks off.
    I will never mock Christianity -- I totally respect those who were born with the "faith" gene that seemed to skip me (my wife still tells herself she's a Catholic, but... yeah), and I get the "free will" tangent of the Christian narrative, but where do niggers fit in?

OK, let's "test" Humans by creating a dumb, ugly, useless, evil predator that serves no other purpose than to destroy what "God" has created in His own image...

See the problem there?

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will never mock Christianity -- I totally respect those who were born with the "faith" gene that seemed to skip me (my wife still tells herself she's a Catholic, but... yeah), and I get the "free will" tangent of the Christian narrative, but where do niggers fit in?

OK, let's "test" Humans by creating a dumb, ugly, useless, evil predator that serves no other purpose than to destroy what "God" has created in His own image...

See the problem there?
    I went to Christian school and church my entire childhood. While I am thankful my parents sent me to these schools that did provide me with an amazing education, the best argument I have ever heard in favor of Christianity is “what do I have to lose?”. Everything else taught in church and bible study make little to no sense and “what do I have to lose?” doesn’t sound like true faith. I do not completely deny any God but it seems telling one person the religion they have been taught their entire lives will result in eternal damnation if they do not switch to your side, is ludicrous. Anyways, I don’t mean to offend anyone either and fate has been cruel to us all to install these beasts among us.

14. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

See the problem there?
    I am not particularly religious either, but if you follow the J.R.R. Tolkien books, you could say that niggers are like orcs, as Morgoth created orcs as a corruption of elves, Satan created niggers as a mockery of humans.

16. Likes Tar Remover, Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Answers:

1: Because that's how they attract a buck.

2.Because they know the White Man will buy all that crap FOR them. So they can be worthless all day long with no consequences.

3. Because they are nothing but stupid, obsolete farming equipment. They tiny brains they DO have are only 3 cells- eating, crime and breeding.

I agree. I hate goddamn niggers too! We ALL do! I hope I was able to help......

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    To make us appreciate the good things of life.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Candee View Post
    Serious and not rhetorical. Why? Every time I have to work with yard apes, they're consistently lazy or inept.

Every. Single. Time.

Their complete lack of any skill not related to tribal dance or inability to pull their pants up should make them unemployable for anything but the most menial, repetitious low IQ job, yet there they are, "working" along side of me.

Why do their she-boon shit-littering females have no concept of fashion, voice volume control, sense of smell?

Why do they as a race, insist on being subsistence level poverty stricken, yet decorate their vehicles and themselves with the most worthless of trashy "bling"?

Why can't a SINGLE DAMN ONE of them think for themselves or even have the slightest of concerns of what their very presence does to any economy saddled with taxes for their constant niggling for gibs?

Just WHY?

I hate effing niggers.
    Look, the Europeans [?] took them out of their native habitat and installed them in various civilisations. They forced them to work. That was extremely cruel.

We, this generation, should do the right thing; we should pay reparations and buy hundreds of cargo ships for them so that they may return to the motherland; so that they may return to their native habitat. There, they will be free, free from the evil racist white overlords, free from labour.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My theory, niggers are the product of satan's asshole. satan has always been jealous of man because god gave us free will, but not him. In the end though, the joke is on him. He never considered where these filthy shit-beasts would end up when they sprout

Enjoy your nigger filled cesspool JACKASS! (for ALL ETERNITY!!)
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't mean to start a theology forum but it is true in comparisons there are measures against similar circumstances, people, living conditions and whatever floats your boat. When I was on my back for 4 months not expected to live I had tons of time to dwell. I was pretty sure I had seen the afterlife a couple times and from what I saw I didn't fear. Now every bit of this could have come from being whacked out of my gourd from the drugs they gave me or it could have been a glimpse of what was to come. The common thing was everyone seemed not to be able to hear me. That didn't seem to bother me and actually the silence was very pleasant. What was extremely annoying was coming back to reality and hear some nigger's screaching voice like on the Drive time commercials. Maybe that sound is an example of hell?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger species would have long been extinct if phony, bleeding-heart ("Oh, the poor starving niggers!") libtards decided to stop feeding and caring for them from the time their mammies shit them out until the day they are made good.

Withdraw all the welfare, food stamps, Sec8, SSI, etc. Stop the Nigger Coddle packages to Africoon countries (except for sending birf control) and niggers would quickly go the way of the dodo bird.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    I didn't mean to start a theology forum...

You didn't. It's my fault. I steered it in that direction.

Peace.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I am a Christian and I firmly believe the Lord has a sense of humor, so he put niggers here to see how much niggershines humans would take.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The nigger species would have long been extinct if phony, bleeding-heart ("Oh, the poor starving niggers!") libtards decided to stop feeding and caring for them from the time their mammies shit them out until the day they are made good.

Withdraw all the welfare, food stamps, Sec8, SSI, etc. Stop the Nigger Coddle packages to Africoon countries (except for sending birf control) and niggers would quickly go the way of the dodo bird.
    BEST solution yet!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cain slew Abel.Then he lied to god.God put the black mark of the beast on Cain’s forehead And condemned him to roam the earth alone.The mark of the beast spread all over Cain’s body.Cain raped a white woman and stared his own species of demon beasts.That kiddies,is why niggers exist.They’re spawned from a demon.