Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Batwing Fairy delivers frozen goodness to old niggersow after it lost a sprog to COVID

Mary Gee, known as "mama Mary" in her community, was one of at least three people in Harris County who died of hypothermia this week, according to Fox 26 Houston, after an unusual winter storm ripped through the state, causing pipes and wind turbines to freeze and leaving millions without power or clean water.

"I think she froze to death," Rachael Cook, Gee's daughter, told the outlet. "That’s a terrible way to die."

She added that she hopes her mother "was asleep" when she died. "I just can't imagine ... freezing to death."

Gee's apartment complex had no power for days and was ransacked after her death, with thieves taking her TV, phone and other possessions, according to Fox 26.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/84-texas-woman-hypothermia

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KRIV-Photo-Hypothermia.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	14233
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I bet it was her own fambly members that stole all her stuff
    Yep!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I bet it was her own fambly members that stole all her stuff
    You must be right! How else would they know exactly when to go looting?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it wasn't dead at first the other niggers would have made it good before or after looting its nest.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no sympathy for an old nigger grandsow like that. God only knows how many niglets it shit out during its utterly useless "life"!

I agree with Doc -- someone with access to the sow's nest, and intimate knowledge of what was there, did the thieving. Check the sow's EBT account. See if it was used after the sow was found good. Go from there...

Again, I don't care how Grandmammy Ice Cube got good, just glad it's finally not wasting air anymore!

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was the goodified ice-cold sheboon also muhdicked during the robbery?

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So let's get this straight - the old nigger lived in an apartment complex surrounded by other niggers who must have known she was in trouble and not one of them helped her. Instead when she died from neglect they stole her property. Niggers disgust me.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Grandmammy Ice Cube

That's a fitting cRapper name for once!

15. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are so low and rotten, they'll steal from those who have even less than they do, and not give two shits about it
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

17. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    Niggers are so low and rotten, they'll steal from those who have even less than they do, and not give two shits about it

They sure do! BLM doesn't mean a thing when you can steal, rob, or rape other niggers. It's so funny how all old sows are known in the niggerhood as "Mama", "Unty" or "Godmother" until there's an opportunity to scavange from them.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

19. Likes DaveInTexas liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A true American tragedy, that this useless negress lived for 84 years stealing oxygen from humans.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tempachur be racyss!!

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post