I can't remember if I posted this before, but in October 2018 I decided I'd had enough of niggers being pushed onto our TV screen in this house, so I decided to take action. I - in effect - started my own little TV company exclusively for my wife and I.

The channel has a name, and a logo, and a coat of arms is part of the intro, complete with the phrase "Keeping niggers off your TV".

I'm a video editor, so it's easy for me to do, but if you're not into editing you can still put together an evening's TV viewing from your DVD collection, and it doesn't take more than five minutes!

Simply copy your DVD collection to hard disk, so you can grab any programme at short notice, and use a programme called "AVI Demux". It's totally free, and easily found on the web. Transfer the programmes to a memory stick, plug it into your TV, and you can ensure that your evening's viewing is free of nigger propaganda.

I have to say, though, it is a lot more fun if you know how to edit. We watch mostly old TV (50s to 90s), and if a programme happens to have one or more niggers in it (very rare back then) a "NIGGER ALERT" flashes up on the screen, followed by these words:
"Unfortunately, the following programme contains at least one nigger. This is a consequence of liberal thinking at the time of production, and is beyond our control. We hope this does not spoil your enjoyment of the programme too much."

Oh, how we both wish TV was still like this. Programme after programme, with rarely even one nigger in sight.
Try it - it's not that difficult.

My wife and I watch only two programmes on broadcast TV now, "Doc Martin" and "New Tricks". And we're a lot happier and less stressed.