Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Make Your Own TV Channel

I can't remember if I posted this before, but in October 2018 I decided I'd had enough of niggers being pushed onto our TV screen in this house, so I decided to take action. I - in effect - started my own little TV company exclusively for my wife and I.

The channel has a name, and a logo, and a coat of arms is part of the intro, complete with the phrase "Keeping niggers off your TV".

I'm a video editor, so it's easy for me to do, but if you're not into editing you can still put together an evening's TV viewing from your DVD collection, and it doesn't take more than five minutes!

Simply copy your DVD collection to hard disk, so you can grab any programme at short notice, and use a programme called "AVI Demux". It's totally free, and easily found on the web. Transfer the programmes to a memory stick, plug it into your TV, and you can ensure that your evening's viewing is free of nigger propaganda.

I have to say, though, it is a lot more fun if you know how to edit. We watch mostly old TV (50s to 90s), and if a programme happens to have one or more niggers in it (very rare back then) a "NIGGER ALERT" flashes up on the screen, followed by these words:
    "Unfortunately, the following programme contains at least one nigger. This is a consequence of liberal thinking at the time of production, and is beyond our control. We hope this does not spoil your enjoyment of the programme too much."

Oh, how we both wish TV was still like this. Programme after programme, with rarely even one nigger in sight.
    Try it - it's not that difficult.

My wife and I watch only two programmes on broadcast TV now, "Doc Martin" and "New Tricks". And we're a lot happier and less stressed.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd love some ideas for captions about niggers. It looks so funny when they appear on screen. We always laugh at the "Nigger Alert".

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would be great if all TV's could automatically give you a 'Nigger Alert', but nowadays those words would probably never leave the screen.
    I got rid of my TV a couple of years ago, and don't pay the BBC license fee. The propaganda is so sickening and infuriating. Every programme has been infiltrated. Even when you look back at programmes from the 70's you can see the promoting niggers agenda is still there. But nothing compared to now. It's scary that the younger humans are being hypnotised to accept their own destruction.

I think Monty Python was pretty much nigger-free, except when they used them to carry spears and so on.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought you might like to see the intro that plays every time my wife and I watch our own "TV Channel" BBB (Best of British Broadcasting, although it shows American programmes too).
    So I've changed my avatar in order to show it. It still makes us laugh when it opens the evening's viewing, complete with fanfare-type music!

We can never completely avoid niggers on "our" channel, but we try to put a "Nigger Alert" warning on the rare occasion they are seen (usually in small roles).
    It is sheer heaven to then settle down to a nigger-free evening of classic TV from the past....

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Blackout liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watch a lot of the older movies. I don’t mind if there’s an occasional nigger janitor or servant.As long as the part doesn’t last more than a few seconds.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I watch a lot of the older movies. I don’t mind if there’s an occasional nigger janitor or servant.As long as the part doesn’t last more than a few seconds.
    Even though it's lousy with niggers, I like to watch the movie "Amistad" backwards so I can see the niggers going back to "Afferca"!

12. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Blackout liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Even though it's lousy with niggers, I like to watch the movie "Amistad" backwards so I can see the niggers going back to "Afferca"!
    Turning it into a happy ending! LOL!

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post