Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Tyree the convict murderer says we should pay niggers not to commit crimes or shoot people

We already do pay niggers for nothing, it's called welfare. And niggers still shoot each other dead every day.
    'Shooters want money': Baltimore convict-turned-activist says city should PAY killers not to kill to lower city's murder rate

A Baltimore convict and community activist has come up with what he says is solution to the city's soaring murder rate - paying killers not to shoot people.

Tyree Moorehead spent 18 years in prison for second degree murder which he committed when he was 15.
    He told FOX 45 this week that he believes the way to lower the city's soaring shooting numbers is to pay criminals not to kill people.

'I can relate to the shooters, guess what they want? They want money.

'I've talked to these people, I've seen the shooters, it’s a small city, I know who the hustlers are,' he said.

He didn't give any more details as to how such a system would work.
    That's a great idea, Tyree. I bet Biden and his gang of coons and moolie mollycoddlers will love it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rime-rate.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    We already do pay niggers for nothing, it's called welfare. And niggers still shoot each other dead every day.
    The reverse approach would get results. Taking welfare away from the jungle bat mammies who "birfed" these nigger sociopaths, and booting them out of their nests, would be an incentive for them to actually raise their chilluns to have some respect for sub-human life. The Israelis show up with a bulldozer, and demolish the privately owned homes of every Arab terrorist's family. Our niggers kill far more people than any Palestinians do.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The reverse approach would get results. Taking welfare away from the jungle bat mammies who "birfed" these nigger sociopaths, and booting them out of their nests, would be an incentive for them to actually raise their chilluns to have some respect for sub-human life. The Israelis show up with a bulldozer, and demolish the privately owned homes of every Arab terrorist's family. Our niggers kill far more people than any Palestinians do.
    Take their gibs away and most will die. They will do anything to avoid work, even die and I am ok with that.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pay the nigs to get castrated or their wombs removed.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the early 80's, the Payment In Kind (PIK) program was roundly ridiculed for paying farmers not to grow crops due to a grain surplus and market manipulators desires to fix prices.

The Reagan Admin was heavily criticized for the program, as well they should have been. At a cost of over 10 billion (chump change by today's standards) it was ill advised, costly and against everything that Reaganomics stood for.

Paying farmers not to grow crops? That's just insane. Farmers grow crops - it's what they do!

Paying niggers not to murder? At least the farmers could be trusted not to actually go behind the gubbament's back and grow the crops. No-one can say the same for niggers.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.