Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Eyebleach warning: if you thought Victoria's Secret was bad before, now it intentionally searched for a new sowapotamus

I won't include pictures here because I can't be responsible for some of you wanting to gouge out your eyes.

Victoria's Secret is making waves with its new spring swimsuit campaign.

Though physical catalogs won't hit mailboxes until March 1, the retail brand launched its online campaign for the 2021 spring swim collection on Monday. Titled "Destination: Swim," the seaside shoot features two curve models — recent Vogue cover star Paloma Elsesser and Dutch beauty Jill Kortleve — in a move that's being hailed for its body inclusivity.
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/vict...220931745.html

If you're really brave, click here for a billboard of that sowapotamus without anything on. We've seen worse, but this is still horrific.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/curv...213932810.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes niggerich liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Curve models" ? "Victoria's Secret fans are praising body inclusivity" ? STFU !
    Nobody wants to see sheboons, and we definitely don't want to see buffarillas.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    The ONLY shopping nigger sows do at Victoria's Secret is "Shoplifting"
    LOL
    As fat as those over fed she boons are, you'd think they'd go down to Cabela's or Bass Pro Shops and shoplift a tent instead.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    she look like she got duh shuggahs.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good grief!!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's deconstructionism pure and simple.

Women who take the effort to present and maintain themselves as the works of art that their Divine Creator forged them as, are being replaced by these slovenly beast.

They present themselves as the new standard of beauty when in fact there is nothing new about slothfulness. The weak will of the souls that buy into this lie results in a populace of lazy, unhealthy and self destructive people. These are the mothers of the coming generation?

It is demoralizing to health conscious women of the world who want to remain in good repair, presentable as the idea and model for a well rounded specimen for others to emulate, physically, mentally and spiritually.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think anyone should have their half naked bodies plastered on a building ten stories tall - but these women and the so called men who put them there should be ostracized, not held up as the new standard of beauty. These women instead belong in a gym before they end up in an early grave due to their poor lifestyle choices.

Waiting until your wheezing ass is hooked up to machines to keep you alive because of your third heart attack at fifty years is the wrong time to be considering that maybe you should have made better lifestyle choices - that maybe you shouldn't have let yourselves go because some sow on a jackwagon magazine made you think it was OK to be a fat ass.

The same goes for men here too, fellas.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    The ONLY shopping nigger sows do at Victoria's Secret is "Shoplifting"
    Tru Dat!!

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I won't include pictures here because I can't be responsible for some of you wanting to gouge out

I went ahead and looked. All I can say is I hope Victoria didn't skimp on the structural engineering on those suits!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure its space age material, incredible tensile strength. Did you ever see the original King Kong vs. Godzilla? One of the Japanese guys invented a wire, incredibly strong. Woven into fabric, it's what's required so a niggerpotamus doesn't burst standard threads like wet paper.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rockfish wrappers!
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I deleted a number of replies that crossed into human-bashing. Let's keep the focus on niggers.

Rule #7: http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...Site-Rules-***