Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Another cRapper I never heard of cries at the funeral of its crackhead mammy

Jeezy is mourning the loss of his mother.

The “Soul Survivor” rapper, 43, posted an Instagram tribute Wednesday with a photo from her funeral as well as a video of his mom singing.

“You taught me to be a man when I was a boy. Made me man up be a father when I was a kid. Raised me to be a natural born leader when I was lost,” he captioned the post. “You lifted me when I was down. Inspired me when I had no inspiration. Always told me I was Bigger than my circumstances.”
    Jeezy had a complicated relationship with his mother. He opened up to Rolling Stone about leaving home at the age of 11 to sell drugs out of his grandma’s home because his mother was battling drug addiction. But he got a “reality check” when he found out his mother was living in a crack house.
    https://pagesix.com/2021/02/18/jeezy...ss-of-his-mom/

Isn't that just like niggers? Giving credit for good parenting, "raising" a niglet, by being too coked up to be there.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "She wuz muh superhero" ? Nigger, please ! She was a cracked out jungle bat.
    I saw an episode of The First 48, where a dead sow was found murdered in a vacant lot. Her daughter, who looked like Magilla Gorilla, said "I cain't beleebs somefin' like dis could happen to her. No one deserves to die like dis". Then we find out her mammy ditched her young chilluns, and has been crack-whoring since the 1980's. She lasted almost 4 decades on those mean streets. I can't believe she lived that long, and she did deserve exactly what she got.

4. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where his daddy be???
    (Crickets)

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing that saddens me is that nigger c rapper ain’t layin in the ground next to the worthless sheboon.

8. Likes Groid_Rage, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The only thing that saddens me is that nigger c rapper ain’t layin in the ground next to the worthless sheboon.
    Dude you are such a soft touch for the apes.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would be nice if Johhny Rebel did a Send em all back to Africa rap version....

niggers niggers everywhere, grab em by the goolies, grab em by the hair, round em up and ship em back, brown, sooty, greasy and black !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by witch doctor View Post
    the niggers "instanig" page

entrapreneur
    urban philosopher
    philanthropist
    thug motivation

https://www.instagram.com/jeezy/?hl=en
    i am the street dream
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    "She wuz muh superhero" ? Nigger, please ! She was a cracked out jungle bat.
    I saw an episode of The First 48, where a dead sow was found murdered in a vacant lot. Her daughter, who looked like Magilla Gorilla, said "I cain't beleebs somefin' like dis could happen to her. No one deserves to die like dis". Then we find out her mammy ditched her young chilluns, and has been crack-whoring since the 1980's. She lasted almost 4 decades on those mean streets. I can't believe she lived that long, and she did deserve exactly what she got.
    How the fuck did this nigger wench survive this long with so many nigger muh dikks in and out? This is the most miraculous thing I have ever heard of. The odds must be astronomical.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post