Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

If you liked the Glownigger DHS' #waronterror you're gonna love the #waronwhitesupremacy

Any new cause to fight. At incredibly high cost to the U.S. taxpayer, of course.
    For the record I would like to state that I am a 'Nigger Inferiorist' not a 'White Supremacist!'
    The agency founded because of 9/11 is shifting to face the threat of domestic terrorism

For years leading up to El Paso, the Department of Homeland Security — created to prevent another 9/11 — had been under growing pressure to do more to address domestic extremism. Within seven weeks of the El Paso massacre, McAleenan released a plan for “countering terrorism and targeted violence” that amounted to a road map for the department’s pivot from foreign threats to homegrown ones. It was the first time DHS had identified the extent of the danger posed by domestic violent extremists and white supremacists.
    Since that day’s attack on the U.S. Capitol, calls have intensified for DHS to emphatically turn its attention inward and do more to protect Americans from other Americans.
    Yes, the calls have intensified!
    Intensified by who? By glowniggers looking for lush budgets, huge paychecks/salaries and pension plans to do nothing but sit on their fat asses looking for waycissmss of course!

The attack has left many lawmakers, and especially Democrats, insisting that domestic terrorism has eclipsed the threat from foreign actors such as the Islamic State and al-Qaeda.
    But DHS and its agencies have nearly eight times as many employees as the FBI, and calls for the department to play a more muscular role in combating domestic extremism have policymakers looking at new ways to enlist its resources.

DHS used its National Terrorism Advisory System to warn the public about attacks by domestic groups for the first time last month, citing “a heightened threat environment across the United States” in a bulletin issued a week after President Biden’s inauguration.

“Ideologically-motivated violent extremists with objections to the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition, as well as other perceived grievances fueled by false narratives, could continue to mobilize to incite or commit violence,” the warning stated.
    "Ideologically-motivated...exercise of governmental authority.....the presidential transition........perceived grievances...false narratives......" Not even Orwell could've predicted the rise of the Glownigger!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/th...sm/ar-BB1dG54W
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like I better cut down on those Dear Nigger letters to Obama.

Wait.... why bother ? I meant everything I said about that jaboon.