Close

Likes Likes:  33
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

2 British individuals arrested for pissing up George ' kantz breevez ' Floyd mural

2 UK innocent folk have been arrested and charged with a racially aggravated crime by pissing up a mural of dead drug addict and hopeless negro, George Floyd. Why the UK feels the need to celebrate the achievement of a hopeless USA nigger is beyond me. Anyway, piss up a painting and they lock you up. These injustices are firmly aimed at the indigenous British to remind them that they are the least worthy of all. The incident happened in Manchester.

Meanwhile, thousands of crimes were reported that day elsewhere that had no chance of being solved, as they were not deemed to be of any leverage value to the corrupt authorities.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ester-56097587

City councillor Pat Karney said CCTV showed two men urinating on the memorial while filming themselves.

The suspects, both 22, were arrested on suspicion of racially aggravated criminal damage.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, niggerich liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    2 UK innocent folk have been arrested and charged with a racially aggravated crime by pissing up a mural of dead drug addict and hopeless negro, George Floyd. Why the UK feels the need to celebrate the achievement of a hopeless USA nigger is beyond me. Anyway, piss up a painting and they lock you up. These injustices are firmly aimed at the indigenous British to remind them that they are the least worthy of all. The incident happened in Manchester.

Meanwhile, thousands of crimes were reported that day elsewhere that had no chance of being solved, as they were not deemed to be of any leverage value to the corrupt authorities.

So a "racially aggravated crime" - is that a new one on the books? Can only YT be charged with this particuluar new crime? Is this why no niggers who randomly attack YT are charged with it? Hard to keep up with the New Rules.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Englishman No 1 - "I say old chap, shall we piss on the picture of this hideous American nigger here?"

Englishman No 2 - "What a whimsical idea. Yes, let's piss on the horrid beast! What fun!"

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would down several IPAs at a nearby pub, then powerwash Ole' George's mural with a hot, steamy gallon, straight out of my liver.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

in other news, florida now has first black owned water alkaline store! What a fucking accomplishment! Bravo niggers! Will they tout this up when the first nigger comes in and shits in the middle of an aisle? First nigger to shit in the middle of an aisle at the first nigger owned water store? Probably not but I like to think all nigger accomplishments are worthy of celebration.
    https://www.ktvn.com/story/43338394/...ne-water-store

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I would have taken a SHIT on it!! Come to think of it, that would make the "mural" look better!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I would have taken a SHIT on it!! Come to think of it, that would make the "mural" look better!!

Fuel up first at the Mexican joint on a few Chimmy Changas... it will add more color to the mural!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

11. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Fuel up first at the Mexican joint on a few Chimmy Changas... it will add more color to the mural!
    Washed down with several Dos Equis!!

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I fail to see the damage here. Was the paint water soluble? The cans appear to be aerosol, so - nope, then no damage was done. They should plead not guilty.

Get them a ticket for public urination and send them on their way. I'm sure they would frame the tickets at the local pub and the bar would buy them round for a year.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll happily pay their fines. Let's find out who they are, and put money on their books! Thank you, British dudes!

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sambo liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did anyone ever make a pic of Calvin (of the comic strip) pissing on Floyd's corpse? I think someone did it with St. Skittles.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d like to drink a few qts of Budweiser and relieve myself at nigger George’s grave!

20. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post