Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The New York Times wastes a lot of space talking about package theft but avoids the one word explanation: NIGGERS

Package theft wasn’t an issue when I first moved in during the Grunge years, although crack vials routinely littered our stoop. Sleepy addicts sometimes blocked the door. But these entryway inconveniences were minor compared with the constant robberies, which rapidly escalated last year.
    The New York Police Department does not keep data to that level of specificity, I was told, and the most recent figures available for the city estimated that 90,000 packages had disappeared every day in 2019. This number was bound to be higher in 2020, considering the thriving online economy.
    The security camera footage showed a masked man with a hoodie unlocking our door with a plastic card. He swaggered in — bowlegged, a slight limp — and stuffed my box into a large canvas bag.
    The security camera footage showed a masked man with a hoodie unlocking our door with a plastic card. He swaggered in — bowlegged, a slight limp — and stuffed my box into a large canvas bag.

Around this time, Sarah Byron’s new phone charger was stolen by a “skinny, frail” woman with a suitcase, she said. Sarah herself appeared in the security camera video, coming in the door while the woman was still there. “I’m glad I didn’t confront her,” Sarah said. “She ripped open the box with her teeth.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/19/n...t-village.html

Anyone who knows about Rudy Giuliani recognizes that as his broken windows policy. Niggerlover Bloomberg and then literal niggerlover de Blasio wouldn't let the NYPD go after these "victimless crimes," so what happened? Of course all these druggie niggers realized they can get away with so much more.

Then there are some people who are just too stupid for words.

Then I got the full story. Her father, in Boston, had lost his job and sent her the watch to get a better price in New York, as much as $25,000, she said. A delivery person dumped the family heirloom in our lobby, not waiting to get Coco’s signature. Footage of the thief was murky. The watch was never found. Our corporate landlord tightened the lock.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "NDI"... niggers did it.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stealing packages is just part of the miasma (stink) of NYC niggers, and their daily monkeyshines.
    Attacks on women, children, the elderly - blamed on the victim, with excuses built into any description of the perpetrator.
    Niggers shitting, pissing and muh dikkin in broad daylight. Naked nigger spectacles are commonplace.
    BLM niggers and nigger-lovers attacking motorists and pedestrians, with no push back from police.
    NYC is shut down, businesses are gone, while the negro runs wild....

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The security camera footage showed a masked man with a hoodie unlocking our door with a plastic card.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All my packages are mostly stolen by niggers and spiggers and lazy ass drivers/delivery niggers and spiggers refuse to ring my bell and leave my packages inside my drop box.