Close

Likes Likes:  30
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Vile sow gets GoGibsMuh for leaving sprogs in motel room

We know that if a YT woman had done this she'd be reviled and put in jail. A sow does it? Oh, poor nigger. It's not her fault that she decided to spread for some buck and squirt out her first sprog at the age of 14 and who is not held accountable because YT has to subsidize the sow and her butt nuggets. Probably raycism is to blame.

A young mother in Ohio was arrested and is facing charges of child endangerment after police said she left her children in a motel room while she worked at a local pizza shop... the case has attracted national attention, including a Democratic lawmaker's support for the woman and a GoGibsMuh page has been set up for the sow and her chirruns.
    "A young mother". Doesn't that just tug at your heartstrings?

Really? How about telling sows to stop breeding when they can't take care of their sprogs instead of rewarding them for their careless dropping of nigglets?
    The station reported that her children were placed in their father's custody

How about making HIM pay for the niglets?

I'm glad the sow can afford that stupid looking weave AND the motel room. This shit makes me crazy. I think of MY mother, left alone to care for two kids after my father died. She never got a cent from the public trough, nor did she seek any because to her getting charity was unthinkable and shameful. She got a job and still took care of us. Niggers aren't supposed to have to do that though.

GoFundMe set up for mother arrested after leaving kids alone while at work (msn.com)

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, niggerich liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That's today's typical excuse-built-into-the-headline shit reporting. When they arrested a stabby spigger known as the "A Train Ripper" last week in NYC, he was described as a "Homeless man, who battled mental illness". This fucking tunnel bat killed two people, and knifed several others. WGAF where he sleeps, and fuck him and his "battle" ! Then they follow that dogshit, with the fambly blaming the city, saying "We told you that nigger was krazy". Of course, beating and tasering some sense into this wool haired animal is out of the question.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , niggerich liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    That's today's typical excuse-built-into-the-headline shit reporting. When they arrested a stabby spigger known as the "A Train Ripper" last week in NYC, he was described as a "Homeless man, who battled mental illness". This fucking tunnel bat killed two people, and knifed several others. WGAF where he sleeps, and fuck him and his "battle" ! Then they follow that dogshit, with the fambly blaming the city, saying "We told you that nigger was krazy". Of course, beating and tasering some sense into this wool haired animal is out of the question.

Yeah, it's like when some criminal buck gets blown away by other niggers for a drug deal, by the cops after he tried to stab them, or disrespeck or other stupid nigger nonsense we get the headline, "Young father slain" as though the nigger ever recognized or supported his whore sow's butt nugget. It's sickening!!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , niggerich liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    We know that if a YT woman had done this she'd be reviled and put in jail. A sow does it? Oh, poor nigger. It's not her fault that she decided to spread for some buck and squirt out her first sprog at the age of 14 and who is not held accountable because YT has to subsidize the sow and her butt nuggets. Probably raycism is to blame.

Really? How about telling sows to stop breeding when they can't take care of their sprogs instead of rewarding them for their careless dropping of nigglets?

How about making HIM pay for the niglets?

I'm glad the sow can afford that stupid looking weave AND the motel room. This shit makes me crazy. I think of MY mother, left alone to care for two kids after my father died. She never got a cent from the public trough, nor did she seek any because to her getting charity was unthinkable and shameful. She got a job and still took care of us. Niggers aren't supposed to have to do that though.

GoFundMe set up for mother arrested after leaving kids alone while at work (msn.com)

Niggers literally read this shit and get ideas. It’s the way of the clown world

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, niggerich liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, it's like when some criminal buck gets blown away by other niggers for a drug deal, by the cops after he tried to stab them, or disrespeck or other stupid nigger nonsense we get the headline, "Young father slain" as though the nigger ever recognized or supported his whore sow's butt nugget. It's sickening!!
    The Floyd niglets didn't even know it was their pappy on TV, and when the mammy told them, they just shrugged.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, niggerich liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, now the moneez$ iz up to well over 100K.

This nigger now has no excuse. She can now afford to buy a home outright and pay all the taxes, utilities and insurance upfront for a couple of years.

I'll go ahead right now and call it:
    $80K - Cad-lax Ex-galaids
    $20K - Weaves
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, niggerich liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

"... I'll go ahead right now and call it:
    $20K - Weaves"

I'd say good call.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

14. Likes IseDaDiva, niggerich liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger has blue eyes. That means a white nigger lover burned the coal and exterminated thousands of years of evolution on a fucking useless nigger.

The nigger now has more than 110k for being a nigger.

The true black plague.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, niggerich liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Boonigger View Post
    Nigger has blue eyes. That means a white nigger lover burned the coal and exterminated thousands of years of evolution on a fucking useless nigger.

The nigger now has more than 110k for being a nigger.

The true black plague.
    That's a very good catch! It would have taken two generations of bestiality, in fact. Pure niggers don't carry the recessive gene for blue eyes, so if that niggersow had one human parent, the other nigger was a half-human (still a nigger) carrying the blue recessive gene: 25% chance of the grandmammy/grandbuck passing on the blue eye recessive gene, and then that nigger mates with a human who has blue eyes or the blue eyes gene (25% or 50% chance to produce a niglet with blue eyes). And that niggersow still looks 100% nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, niggerich liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I'll go ahead right now and call it:
    $20K - Weaves
    She'll total the 'Scalaid in a week, and the weaves will end up on the floor at "Da Cluub", Wal-Mart and Chuck E Spears.

20. Likes niggerich liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    She'll total the 'Scalaid in a week, and the weaves will end up on the floor at "Da Cluub", Wal-Mart and Chuck E Spears.

I've never heard that one before. Imma stealz it, yo!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, niggerich, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing broke niggers w/nigglets asking for free gibbs don’t tug at my heart strings.Tugs on my last nerves.The only way I’d like to help them is by dropping them off deep in the Congo, where they belong!Niggers are worthless beasts.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, niggerich liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    now over $165k

The stupidity of the brain washed is purely amazing. Niggers are inherently dishonest and everything they do is a crime.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/22/over-1...-kids-to-work/
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it was a white woman who did this, she'd already be in jail and CPS would already have the kids in a foster-home. But since it's a nigger, it's 'Letz gib her sum money'
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger