We know that if a YT woman had done this she'd be reviled and put in jail. A sow does it? Oh, poor nigger. It's not her fault that she decided to spread for some buck and squirt out her first sprog at the age of 14 and who is not held accountable because YT has to subsidize the sow and her butt nuggets. Probably raycism is to blame.

A young mother in Ohio was arrested and is facing charges of child endangerment after police said she left her children in a motel room while she worked at a local pizza shop... the case has attracted national attention, including a Democratic lawmaker's support for the woman and a GoGibsMuh page has been set up for the sow and her chirruns.
"A young mother". Doesn't that just tug at your heartstrings?

Really? How about telling sows to stop breeding when they can't take care of their sprogs instead of rewarding them for their careless dropping of nigglets?
The station reported that her children were placed in their father's custody

How about making HIM pay for the niglets?

I'm glad the sow can afford that stupid looking weave AND the motel room. This shit makes me crazy. I think of MY mother, left alone to care for two kids after my father died. She never got a cent from the public trough, nor did she seek any because to her getting charity was unthinkable and shameful. She got a job and still took care of us. Niggers aren't supposed to have to do that though.

GoFundMe set up for mother arrested after leaving kids alone while at work (msn.com)