Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Another 30 day fb ban for me

I know most of you guys hate the platform. I damn sure do too but I love riling up liberals. I just received another 30 day ban. I don’t know why they don’t just permanently ban me from it at this point. I always think I have become well versed in avoiding these bans. I try to discreetly discriminate against all the shit they support but they just find new ways to ban my ass.

i thought if I don’t personally insult any of these dullards, I could get away with it but even insulting them passively seems to land me in prison. Soon enough, it may land me in real NU. It’s like a drug I need to be weened from. Fucking disgusting filth.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being banned on FB is like going to jail in Monopoly. I check in that awful, libtarded, kiss-ass place full of cheesy, Hallmark crap about once a month, just to see if a dog rescue I support has any news. Period.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I know most of you guys hate the platform. I damn sure do too but I love riling up liberals. I just received another 30 day ban. I don’t know why they don’t just permanently ban me from it at this point. I always think I have become well versed in avoiding these bans. I try to discreetly discriminate against all the shit they support but they just find new ways to ban my ass.

i thought if I don’t personally insult any of these dullards, I could get away with it but even insulting them passively seems to land me in prison. Soon enough, it may land me in real NU. It’s like a drug I need to be weened from. Fucking disgusting filth.
    Too bad you weren't around 7-12 years ago when I had my "Haywood Giablomi" page on facespook!! I used to troll niggers INCESSANTLY and over 200 Chimpout members on facespook friended me and together we really tormented the primates!! I would always get put in facespook prison for 30 days and eventually soy boy cuckerberg shut down my account!! The nigger that is my avatar got trolled incessantly by me and the rest of the chimpers and I thought that the p@n$y nigger was going to need therapy!!

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Being banned on FB is like going to jail in Monopoly. I check in that awful, libtarded, kiss-ass place full of cheesy, Hallmark crap about once a month, just to see if a dog rescue I support has any news. Period.
    I deleted my personal account a while ago. I have an alias and use it specifically for calling out nigger shenanigans. Maybe I’m sick but love to fuck with these dimwitted liberals. It makes my day to see how shocked they are. What fb doesnt realize is that it’s cool they ban me for a bit. I do need a break. I usually last about a week in between the bans.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s like a drug I need to be weened from. Fucking disgusting filth.
    STOP IT!
    DRUGS ARE FOR NIGGERS!

In the past, I would troll CL rants and raves section. Hardly anyone goes there anymore since they got rid of all the personal ads which had turned into nothing but whores looking to sell their filthy wares.

Of course they didn't really stop them, because now they just post them everywhere else. Looking for a tractor in farm and garden? Might as well not bother - you're just as likely to find a scammer wanting your phone/email as you are to find Sucretia trying to sell her nasty crack ho ass. You're also just as likely to find out she has a dikk!

Personally, I would never get a feces book account because of privacy. Same with an spy-phone. Zuckerturd and crapple can kiss my entire lily white ass.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m proud to say”never been on FB,never will”

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’m proud to say”never been on FB,never will”
    You’re missing out on some high quality debauchery

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My friends: http://www.Parler.com is back on line. And I just installed it on my Android phone, without using the anti-American nigger-coddling Google Play store.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You’re missing out on some high quality debauchery
    No thanks,I’m good.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    No thanks,I’m good.