Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Joe Biden praises miscegenation in advertising, says the demise of whitey is our "strength"

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the cucks.

3. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Fuddy-Duddy Joey thinks breeding with "minorities" is so good, why did he marry two white women? When liberals talk about "minorities," they're talking only about niggers. Not even human Hispanics, certainly not Asians, but niggers, preferably straight from Apefrica. It's part of the globalists' plan to destroy Western civilization and everything great it's given us. Not "white" civilization, but Western, which is more about intelligence and traditions than nationalities and skin tones.

I'm fine with mixed "race," the human race. I have friends who are white and married a South American, Hawaiian, Japanese. A hundred years ago, Mrs. S would have been considered "mixed" for being part Italian, even if the rest of her ancestry is European. But niggers? That's just bestiality.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this guy in the old folks home yet?