Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

How ' white ' are you cracker ??

In possibly the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life, whites are now to be challenged on their whiteness. How white are you? You can now grade yourself on your guilt inflicted by white rule. We are literally swimming in shitty gutters right now and there is pretty much nowhere left to fall to.

https://www.themix.net/2021/02/ny-pu...te-identities/

This moronic idea has been sent to white high school parents in NYC.

I didn't see nigger hating mother fucker on there so I had to go with white supremacist.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    In possibly the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life, whites are now to be challenged on their whiteness. How white are you? You can now grade yourself on your guilt inflicted by white rule. We are literally swimming in shitty gutters right now and there is pretty much nowhere left to fall to.

https://www.themix.net/2021/02/ny-pu...te-identities/

This moronic idea has been sent to white high school parents in NYC.

I didn't see nigger hating mother fucker on there so I had to go with white supremacist.
    If you think about it, this can only help our cause. This will swing moderates further toward that red. What fucking pure trash this is.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    White
    Whiter
    Whitest <------ That's me, and loving it !

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't need a white guilt-o-meter because I have none. None of my ancestors ever owned slaves. No one in my family ever "oppressed" niggers. The most we ever did was not give them gibs they didn't deserve.

But I'm not a "white supremacist" by any means. I wouldn't be here on Chimpout if it were a white supremacist site (and to emphasize the record it is not and never will be). I believe all humans are equal: white Europeans, Asians from Asia Minor and eastern Russia to Japan and Kamchatka, Australians, American indigenous peoples. But I don't believe niggers are our equals because they're a savage sub-human species.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	91220120208385338296.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	117.1 KB 
ID:	14213
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This madness will not end until people stop appeasing the libtards. The parents who received this leaflet should get together and sue the crap out of the school alleging pain and trauma and all the rest that the libtards use in their law suits. Fight fire with fire.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not a white supremacist. I'm not "proud" to be white.

I'm HAPPY that I'm not a nigger and would be content with being any shade of human being.

I've always been proud to be an American, but it's getting harder every day since I see my country is turning into a communist fucktopia.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't choose your parents, and I'm not "proud" of my genetic makeup per se, but on those rare occasions when I think about it, I am thankful for it.

At least I don't have any nigger in me, thank Christ!

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    You can't choose your parents, and I'm not "proud" of my genetic makeup per se, but on those rare occasions when I think about it, I am thankful for it.

At least I don't have any nigger in me, thank Christ!

I never thought about being white. I was too busy working hard and trying to pay my bills with my White Privilege and with no gov'mint gibs, but now? Yes, I am white. Really white and I am so grateful for that. I'd rather die than be a nigger sow.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I never thought about being white. I was too busy working hard and trying to pay my bills with my White Privilege and with no gov'mint gibs, but now? Yes, I am white. Really white and I am so grateful for that. I'd rather die than be a nigger sow.
    Ya know, Deev's, this discussion has spurred something of an internal debate in what passes for my "brain"...

I honestly cannot say that I'm not proud of my ethnic heritage (Bavarian/German/Scandinavian). That doesn't mean that I feel "superior" to anyone else of different racial genetics (as long as they're Human). I just like who and what I am, and who I am, is what I am.

Narcissistic? Probably a little... But I've always been able to temper that side of my personality with self-deprecation.

In the end, this is all I know. In my opinion, it's insanity to want to be something you're not and can never be. And, there's absolutely nothing wrong with loving who you are.

Unless you're a nigger, of course...

17. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Ya know, Deev's, this discussion has spurred something of an internal debate in what passes for my "brain"...

I honestly cannot say that I'm not proud of my ethnic heritage (Bavarian/German/Scandinavian). That doesn't mean that I feel "superior" to anyone else of different racial genetics (as long as they're Human). I just like who and what I am, and who I am, is what I am.

Narcissistic? Probably a little... But I've always been able to temper that side of my personality with self-deprecation.

In the end, this is all I know. In my opinion, it's insanity to want to be something you're not and can never be. And, there's absolutely nothing wrong with loving who you are.

Unless you're a nigger, of course...

I certainly don't feel superior to anyone, well, except niggers and their 60-odd IQs. My father used to tell us kids, "There are two kinds of people in the world: Those are Irish and those who wish they were". He wanted us to be proud of what we were. Of course we totally believed him but I've found that's not necessarily true.

BTW, I think I should get reparashuns for the way my ancestors were treated, no better than dogs, starved, put into indentured servitude and denied jobs and entrance into many places. Where are my gibs?? Even though I've never been treated that way I am emotionally disturbed about it and I want my GIBS.

Name:	irish - Google Search.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	14414
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I don't need a white guilt-o-meter because I have none. None of my ancestors ever owned slaves. No one in my family ever "oppressed" niggers. The most we ever did was not give them gibs they didn't deserve.

But I'm not a "white supremacist" by any means. I wouldn't be here on Chimpout if it were a white supremacist site (and to emphasize the record it is not and never will be). I believe all humans are equal: white Europeans, Asians from Asia Minor and eastern Russia to Japan and Kamchatka, Australians, American indigenous peoples. But I don't believe niggers are our equals because they're a savage sub-human species.

Name:	91220120208385338296.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	117.1 KB 
ID:	14213
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    This madness will not end until people stop appeasing the libtards. The parents who received this leaflet should get together and sue the crap out of the school alleging pain and trauma and all the rest that the libtards use in their law suits. Fight fire with fire.

Yep!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I better get a tan

Name:	1274228044_393b.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	108.0 KB 
ID:	14421

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post