Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

In our world where being a mega-ton, walking death-fat makes you a TeeVee star...

...we get the Slaton sisters, all 1,000lbs of them. And where there is a super-morbidly obese YT (how the hell do you get an obese FOREHEAD??)female with a few dollars, you find niggers. I guess the groid is hoping for a few bucks when Two-Ton Tessie kicks it, which could be any second now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tammy Slaton comes out as pansexual to boyfriend.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	14207
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Species Dysphoria? Is I a whale?

Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    ...we get the Slaton sisters, all 1,000lbs of them. And where there is a super-morbidly obese YT (how the hell do you get an obese FOREHEAD??)female with a few dollars, you find niggers. I guess the groid is hoping for a few bucks when Two-Ton Tessie kicks it, which could be any second now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tammy Slaton comes out as pansexual to boyfriend.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	14207
    How does it see with it's face and it's fo-hayed so fat that it's eyes cannot even open without hydraulic assistance?

That Twinkie powered land whale can't even see what it's getting sex-wise so how does it know it's pansexual?

What does that nigger do? Throw a bag of flour at it and look for the closest wet spot? Or does he throw 50' of nylon rope around her neck and climb up till he hits a fold?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    How does it see with it's face and it's fo-hayed so fat that it's eyes cannot even open without hydraulic assistance?

That Twinkie powered land whale can't even see what it's getting sex-wise so how does it know it's pansexual?

What does that nigger do? Throw a bag of flour at it and look for the closest wet spot? Or does he throw 50' of nylon rope around her neck and climb up till he hits a fold?

The nigger can pick a fold, any fold. Doesn't make much difference.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I was about to post the same thing myself! Ordinarily the nigger would do that, but useless here because that thing must perspire a quart of oil per hour. So the nigger will muh dikk any part that looks ok. I mean, niggers will muh dikk tailpipes and tree knots.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post