Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Batwings for DL niggerlover I never heard of

Never heard of the scum, and glad I never did, except to read about his death from Niggerpounded Ass Disease. Leukemia? Right, yeah right.

Ari Gold, the trailblazing LGBTQ artist who sang backing vocals for Diana Ross and Cyndi Lauper, has died of leukemia, World of Wonder Productions confirmed to Variety. He was 47.

World of Wonder, the production company behind “RuPaul’s Drag Race,” worked closely with Gold on his collaborations with RuPaul. “Ari was a queer trailblazer whose fierce independence and kind soul were an inspiration for many,” World of Wonder co-founders Randy Barbato and Fenton Bailey said in a statement to Variety.

“Until we meet again, dear friend,” RuPaul wrote on his Twitter page, sharing a series of tweets dedicated to Gold. He also shared he had spoken with Gold just days before his death, writing “Spoke with @SirAriGoldthis morning. He said “isn’t God amazing, Ru?” I said yes, absolutely.”
    To each his own, as far as I'm concerned. If someone wants to be straight or gay, that's a choice. But it's an unforgivable choice to be with niggers, especially that nasty RuPaul tranny nigger. I occasionally see commercials for that show and always feel like throwing up.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Really it is safe to assume that every DL nigger has AIDS and at least 4 other STDs.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never heard of this LGBTQ+++ "queer icon/ trailblazer" and don't care what he did or who he was, but he sure did love him some big niggers. I wonder if he caught something from the skeletal tranny, Ru?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ari gold adn ru paul - Google Search.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	14349
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lay down with nigger trannies, get nigger tranny fleas...