Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd hoped this nigger had moved out of the neighborhood, but no such luck

There are a few famblies in this neighborhood, but only a few. Niggers stick out. So last summer I got concerned when I saw a nigger sitting on the front steps of a house that had been up for sale. I guess that house has become a nigger nest, because that house had a white couple with an apparent adopted niglette, always causing problems chasing its bakkaball into the street.

I never could tell how old this new nigger is, if it somehow bought the house or was renting. I didn't see anyone else, niggers or human. The first time I saw it, it was sitting on the front steps, playing with a sail foam, probably stolen. It might have been the same nigger I had previously seen outside the neighborhood, skulking in the early morning darkness.

A few weeks later I saw the nigger again, skateboarding on the main road through here. I couldn't tell if it was 10 years old or 18, but at 6 feet tall, it's big enough to cause trouble.

Then I didn't see the nigger for quite a while, and I was hoping it already left, perhaps was wrangled by the cops and sent to NU. But I think it's the one I saw yesterday at the other end of the neighborhood. It was leading a bunch of younger white children around, and that is no damn good at all. You know the danger to a little white girl, or even a little white boy, around a nigger of any age.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Problem is in my region, older folks who "lived" in great lily white neighborhoods are no longer able to stay in their homes... many of these folks bumping 90 years of age.

They leave their residences to their children who are too fucking lazy to rent them out themselves, so they take the hit and turn them over to property management companies.

Property management companies must have niggers implanted and ready to call a bro or call a hoe as soon as these joints hit the market.

These companies don't play fuck around and adhere to non descrimatory policies. If they can certify a property section 8, jackpot. The rent comes on time every month, but the neighborhood fills up quickly with jigaboos and all the bullshit they bring with them.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    A few weeks later I saw the nigger again, skateboarding on the main road through here. I couldn't tell if it was 10 years old or 18, but at 6 feet tall, it's big enough to cause trouble.
    I'd consider putting up a chain link fence, with the barb side up. Isolate it electrically, then do a stealth fence charger.
    He will bring other funksters around, and they need to learn about electricity.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I'd consider putting up a chain link fence, with the barb side up. Isolate it electrically, then do a stealth fence charger.
    He will bring other funksters around, and they need to learn about electricity.
    Electricity beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    .....Somebody's lawn jockey came to life.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    .....Somebody's lawn jockey came to life.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers always want to move into an all white neighborhood,though no one wants them there.Niggers ruin everything!