Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Cucks and Jigs Flip Out Over George Floyd "Cant BReve" Meme Passed Around the LAPD

You'd think the cops cooked up some ghetto lobsters in the police HQ kitchen the way these scumbags are chimping
    With a Los Angeles Police Department investigation reportedly underway to ferret out the officers allegedly behind a Valentine’s Day card mocking George Floyd’s death, the family’s famed counsel sounded off the scandal rocking the City of Angels.

“This is beyond insult on top of injury – it’s injury on top of death,” civil rights attorney nigger Ben Crump said in a statement on behalf of the family on Monday. “The type of callousness and cruelty within a person’s soul needed to do something like this evades comprehension—and is indicative of a much larger problem within the culture of the LAPD. We demand that everyone who was involved is held accountable for their revolting behavior and that an apology be issued to the family immediately.”
    https://lawandcrime.com/george-floyd...ent-5270146292
    Of course L&C's resident liberal cunts chimed in on cue:
    Ralph Welcomes PRESIDENT Joe • 5 hours ago
    It is long past time that bad cops are uncovered and kicked off the force. Here, a good cop exposed some bad cops. Good for him. America needs more just like him.
    Peet_Moss Ralph Welcomes PRESIDENT Joe • 4 hours ago
    Maybe the town council needs to hold a meeting specifically to address these moronic acts and state right out front, no raises next contract.
    Police yourselves and don't even ask until you become a professional force that weeds out the bad.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 02-16-2021 at 09:08 AM. Reason: added smilies
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's big news here in SoCal. I laughed when I heard that. LAPD cops have just about had enough of niggers. Too many ugly spooks and their gangs. Then we have fucking Hollywood to kiss their asses.

I hope they never find out who did that.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Groid_Rage, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "...This is beyond insult on top of injury – it’s injury on top of death,” civil rights attorney nigger Ben Crump..."

Some of us thought the prank was pretty fuckin' funny Benjamin Franklin you asshole.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post