Close

Likes Likes:  27
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The Cold, the Snow, and niggers...

MODS: Feel free to move this if I am in the wrong room. I won't have CAT5 Chimpout over it!

So here in the midwest we are going down to -14F tonight, so it is COLD. Here we also have a disproportionate nigger population. Now, I always thought the Africoon beast and the sheboons who spread their legs for them, really HATE cold weather. I mean, they come from the jungles and deserts so this should be absolute torture for them. I figured read;hoped) that the muh-dik monkeys would just steal a car, pile all their shit and sprogs in it, and move back to Apelanta or some other niggerfuxated shithole. But alas, this has not happened. There are still tons of piece-of-shit niggers here. I thought that winter weather would drive them out. I am disappointed. If is fucking freezing, it is not letting up anytime soon, AND we still have niggers! What the fuck else do we need to do to get rid of them? Maybe MANDATORY work? Fuck if I know...

Okay, humans....try to stay warm. Spring will show up again sometime....BTW...Fuck You Niggers!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to think that way too, that no tropi-nigger could stand the cold where I live. I was wrong. The lure of "Free gibs" outweighs facing frigid winters for these Somalians and Hay-shee niggers. And of course, they're given everything they need and want the second they slither into the countries they invade - all the gibs for which you and I are paying.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

3. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    As long as YT is paying the heating bills, these niggers will just coup up in their nests until spring.

5. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They heat those gobment housing projects very well. So, don't worry, the niggers will stay warm in there on our tax money.

7. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is inhumane to disconnect utilities when niggers don't pay up so what they steal is divided up and added to everybody's bill.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

9. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No. They are a swarm of black locusts, a plague. I live in Alaska. There are NIGGERS here. I ask myself why...... Because they are a disease for which there is no legal cure.

11. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    No. They are a swarm of black locusts, a plague. I live in Alaska. There are NIGGERS here. I ask myself why...... Because they are a disease for which there is no legal cure.
    You should remind them that it's too fucking cold up there. Maybe they forgot that their native habitat is the hot jungle.

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Niggers in Alaska... what does a nigger DO in Alaska?

I see heavy snow and temps as low as -20F in Texas. Surely some spooks must be turning into nigsicles?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    As long as YT is paying the heating bills, these niggers will just coup up in their nests until spring.
    The problem with this fact (And you are 100% correct!) is that while these crap beasts are shut indoors, they will be muhdicking any other living critter in deyz nest like crazy, and it will produce a huge crop of new nigger mini-turds added to the fetid manure pile (niggerhood) by the Fall season, thus greatly increasing the cost of GIBS and endangering even more the future of our once-great nation.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm always hearing how "climate change" "disproportionately" affects "people of color". Well, that should mean niggers conserve our precious resources, but instead, they look like Precious, and waste whitey's energy like crazy. Niggers love to rip the thermostat off the wall, twist the wires together, and regulate the temperature in their nest by opening doors and windows.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They do what niggers everywhere do. Rape, rob, murder, steal, whine about rapperishuns, muh-dik, muh-poosie, and are general leeches on society. They are just a little colder while they are doing it......

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I used to think that way too, that no tropi-nigger could stand the cold where I live. I was wrong. The lure of "Free gibs" outweighs facing frigid winters for these Somalians and Hay-shee niggers. And of course, they're given everything they need and want the second they slither into the countries they invade - all the gibs for which you and I are paying.
    Why do you think there are so MANY nigs in Canada?!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Why do you think there are so MANY nigs in Canada?!

There certainly never used to be - just a cluster of them in Nova Scotia descended from the niggers the old-time bleeding hearts smuggled here from the plantations.

The invasions of Jamaicoons (which are centered in Toronto which now has mass gun violence/crime it never ever had before) and Hayshees began not that long ago and where one is, you get a whole bunch more, like cockroaches. Montreal cops, who hate everyone and especially niggers, used to shoot Haitians with very little provocation but they aren't allowed to do that anymore since the libtards whined about it.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making more niggers...

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Niggers in Alaska... what does a nigger DO in Alaska?

I see heavy snow and temps as low as -20F in Texas. Surely some spooks must be turning into nigsicles?
    We can only HOPE that happens!!

28. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post