Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Can't get enough

I've been lurking around sites like chimpout for a while, but up until now I never really got the chance to blow off steam properly.

Understand that niggers are everywhere, but worse than them are their lovers. I was never able to actually talk about niggers without being banned, threatened and silenced. Even so called free speech platforms are deep in bed with the nigger.

Now that I've finally registered here it's like I can't get enough. I wish I could just wake up at 3 am in the morning and dial up a number to rant off about niggers. I have years worth of material spinning in my head never to be pour out due to the nigger loving that is rampant, so now it almost feels surreal to me.

Am I here? Is is this truly a chimper site? I want to talk about niggers all day long. They've been doing for a decades now, so what about me? I too am obsessed with them! In the proper way though.

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feel free to rant and rave all you like. Get it all out. It's theraputic to say it among like-minded people.

I wish I could just wake up at 3 am in the morning and dial up a number to rant off about niggers.
    There's a hotline for every other complaint and whine in the world, so why not? We'll call it "1-800-NIG HATE".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

"...1-800-NIG HATE".

Put it on SPEED DIAL!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the #1 nigger-bashing site in the world! I found us a long time ago when I Googled, no kidding, "I hate niggers."

Tell us all the stories you can. As you can see, there are a lot of sympathetic ears. Sometimes I wonder, do we really hate niggers as much as we let on, do we really have all these encoonters we talk about? All I have to do is remember the vile filthy niggers I deal with, in a highly human town, and I know we speak the truth.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post