Close

Likes Likes:  45
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nude Knife Nigger Vs Daytona Police

The one Race that Keeps on Giving! (worldtruthvideos.org)

"Our officers were called to a beachside hotel after receiving word of an armed person who may be a threat to himself and others.
    Our officers found a man inside a room who asked us several times to shoot him and threw objects at us, including knives."

2. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    The one Race that Keeps on Giving! (worldtruthvideos.org)

"Our officers were called to a beachside hotel after receiving word of an armed person who may be a threat to himself and others.
    Our officers found a man inside a room who asked us several times to shoot him and threw objects at us, including knives."

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some niggers are immune to tazers!!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Turned that hotel room into it own little nigger nest full of garbage and filthy.
    Niggers are the only animal species that actually prefers to live in filth and squalor. The cops are lucky the thing wasn't flinging shit at them. A sand blaster will be needed to clean that nest out.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, look how patient cops had to be. 10 years ago they just go in taze the fucker, that doesn’t work and it doesn’t drop the knife, ventilate the nigger and move on to somebody that really needs help. Not now though thanks to liberals. Now they get a hostage negotiator there? They loaded this nigger up with electricity. He may come back with electric super powers after that and it didn’t even phase it.

The nigger will be out of NU within a year and will likely kill someone but the cops got the nigger out of there alive! All he wanted was nigger lotto money for his fambly. So, in a way I am glad they didn’t shoot the chimp because fuck his fambly and fuck liberals.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The naked nigger problem needs to be addressed by law enforcement. It's happening everywhere, and the police response is inadequate, at best. In NYC, you'll see 6-8 cops standing around, while some buck naked baboon runs amok for a half hour straight - on top of buses and cars, inside train stations, out in the middle of Times Square. No officer should have to wrestle some stank naked nigger, for what they get paid. Policy should dictate that the minute you see naked nigger, you get out the "Less lethal" riot gun, and cut loose with as many bean bag and baton rounds as are needed. About 50 should do it.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Water cannons used to work pretty well on rampaging niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    The nigger will be out of NU within a year and will likely kill someone
    If that long. It'll claim "mentally ill," spend a couple of weeks in a psychiatric ward, then be pronounced "all fine" and released.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suicidal nigger shoulda been obliged.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Niggers are the only animal species that actually prefers to live in filth and squalor. The cops are lucky the thing wasn't flinging shit at them. A sand blaster will be needed to clean that nest out.

Yep... nigger nest public housing dwellings always smell like piss in the hallways and elevators.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a lot to read into this story.

1. Do hotels accept EBT or foooo skamps for payment? If not, who paid its bill?
    2. Showing a nigger naked like that will sexually arouse every other nigger on the planet. Why, I bet former HNIC Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo and even former-FT Michael Robinson Ohomo are self-pleasuring right now watching that video.
    3. The cops demonstrated incredible self control, knowing that anything they do to the worthless despicable mega-turd nigger crap beast will be misconstrued as raycisssss.
    4. They should have opened up the window and calmly encouraged it to jump out, saving us tax-payers millions.
    5. I can only imagine the cost of fumigating and de-stinking that room, not including the cleanup.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's one die hard nigger on a quest to get batwinged.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What more proof do we need? Tasers do not work reliably on niggers. I don't know what it is about their species, but tasers do not work reliably on niggers.

But fine, for all the famblies complaining "Dem po-po cooduf tased muh baby!", let police always use a taser only, and never a gun. Then whenever a cop gets injured or killed, the entire fambly gets sent to NU along with the nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    That's one die hard nigger on a quest to get batwinged.
    Tasers suck. Our wild negroes have only a brain stem, with a walnut attached.
    It's buried in a 3" thick skull, impervious to damage. The baton got results, the mag-lite was perfect.

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post

There is a lot to read into this story.

1. Do hotels accept EBT or foooo skamps for payment? If not, who paid its bill?
    2. Showing a nigger naked like that will sexually arouse every other nigger on the planet. Why, I bet former HNIC Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo and even former-FT Michael Robinson Ohomo are self-pleasuring right now watching that video.
    3. The cops demonstrated incredible self control, knowing that anything they do to the worthless despicable mega-turd nigger crap beast will be misconstrued as raycisssss.
    4. They should have opened up the window and calmly encouraged it to jump out, saving us tax-payers millions.
    5. I can only imagine the cost of fumigating and de-stinking that room, not including the cleanup.
    1 - I too was wondering how this crazy nigger got a room in what looks to be a fairly decent hotel.
    2 - True. While all human beings might be repulsed and sickened by seeing this naked coon with its dirty ass planted on that chair, a certain portion of the nigger population might find it hot.
    3 - I believe I read that some hostage negotiators were summoned to deal with the beast (you taxpayers can foot the bill). I bet this wouldn't have happened if a YT had been sitting there with a knife and throwing stuff at the cops.
    4 - That would be rayciss, motivating niggers everywhere to loot, burn and steal big screen TVs to show their solidarity with their fallen brutha.
    5 - Please tell me they at least threw out the chair that nigger's filthy ass sat on. *gag*

The naked buck wanted the cops to shoot him. Wouldn't it be politically correct to do what the nigger wanted?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

"... The naked buck wanted the cops to shoot him. Wouldn't it be politically correct to do what the nigger wanted?"

Since Po Po, Fire, and EMS now call dispatches "Calls for Service"... I'd say you would be 100% politically and morally correct to well ventilate the coon, then stand by the timeless adage, " The Customer is Always Right."

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Water cannons used to work pretty well on rampaging niggers."

So did cattle prods!
    Last edited by zagnut; 02-16-2021 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Trying to add context to my statement.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Wow, look how patient cops had to be. 10 years ago they just go in taze the fucker, that doesn’t work and it doesn’t drop the knife, ventilate the nigger and move on to somebody that really needs help. Not now though thanks to liberals. Now they get a hostage negotiator there? They loaded this nigger up with electricity. He may come back with electric super powers after that and it didn’t even phase it.

The nigger will be out of NU within a year and will likely kill someone but the cops got the nigger out of there alive! All he wanted was nigger lotto money for his fambly. So, in a way I am glad they didn’t shoot the chimp because fuck his fambly and fuck liberals.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

30. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers disgust me.....