I hate niggers.

What do I think of them? I think they have the IQ of a baboon, are a lesser stage at the evolution closer to apes than sapiens, they need to go back to africa and we have to stop feeding them, they will kill themselves and rid the world of themselves if we stop interfering with natural selection and let this dumb breed wipe itself out.

The american obsession with niggers has reached every single other place. Even in third world countries, believe it or not. The niggers are becoming uppity, they know not their place in my country thanks to certain "forces". Now they even started rioting here after the 2020 chimpanigger riots.

The worst part is that they are everywhere. Even on the internet. Older people may not know, but niggers have flooded every corner of the internet. Video games, movies, industries, there's almost barely any place left without the african plague in it.

I say - We ship those niggers back to africa, no need to kill them. Trust me, the nigger is destructive to everything including itself. Just let them kill each other and die of starvation. Bill gates and baboon feeders have a special place in hell for feeding the monkey.