Close

Likes Likes:  35
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

We wuz Vikings [advert]

This is a [google] side ad on some website. Not any fault of the hosting web site.

It's an ad about how niggers were Vikings.

IF the Vikings were niggers, surely they would have muh-dikked all the inhabitants of the world since the Vikings went from the hot jungle to the frozen tundra. All of us would have wool on our heads and have protruding faces.
    However, seeing how lazy and stupid niggers are right now; seeing as how niggers back in the motherland are too stupid to build a raft to sail across to nearby lands, would you not conclude that if the Vikings were niggers, they would never have left the motherland? They would never have sailed; they would never have explored the world; they would never have built those sturdy long ships.

To this day, no nigger has ever left the motherland on their own! They were forced out by whitey.

The Vikings were lazy niggers?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blkVikings.png 
Views:	83 
Size:	376.2 KB 
ID:	14175

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As one with Scandinavian bloodlines, this makes me want to puke
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are so full of shit. I've had niggers tell me at various times that they are the genuine Egyptians, the genuine Greeks, the genuine red Indians, and the genuine Hebrews.
    What they actually are is a less than human race of violent stupid savages who have never achieved anything good.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    They would never have sailed; they would never have explored the world; they would never have built those sturdy long ships.
    The most niggers ever made themselves were rudimentary rafts and hollowed out logs, and they still rockfished.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    Niggers are so full of shit. I've had niggers tell me at various times that they are the genuine Egyptians, the genuine Greeks, the genuine red Indians, and the genuine Hebrews.
    What they actually are is a less than human race of violent stupid savages who have never achieved anything good.
    A nigger supremacist even told me that the Mende niggers sailed from West Africa and became the Olmecs. It even said anyone who can speak Mende today can translate the hieroglyphics, which is news to archaeologists for the last 500 years.

They were the original Egyptians, and the original Hebrews...so they enslaved themselves?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23473048_507484542951257_6520822257276266433_n.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	14185 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whites-invented-slavery-egyptians-were-reparations-egyptians-ans-ns-black-6510119.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	14186
    Last edited by Sandy; 02-21-2021 at 11:48 PM. Reason: I originally wrote Toltecs, niggers claim they were the Olmecs
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes jenkemfactory, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

And THAT statement is 100% accurate!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers were in the jungles trying to fuck monkeys when Vikings existed.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

A nigger I used to work with always tried to tell me that Adam/Eve, Abraham, Moses, and even Jesus was black and that 'black people' were the ones who would 'inherit the Kingdom of God' and that the White Man would be their 'eternal servants'
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    A nigger I used to work with always tried to tell me that Adam/Eve, Abraham, Moses, and even Jesus was black and that 'black people' were the ones who would 'inherit the Kingdom of God' and that the White Man would be their 'eternal servants'
    Nigger supremacists, and they can get away with being open about it.

15. Likes jenkemfactory, DaveInTexas liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Nigger supremacists, and they can get away with being open about it.
    Look at the nigger warnock in Georgia!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers were dick washers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some nigger on Flyheight was insisting that niggers built the Great Wall of China.
    Meanwhile, back in Africa - No roads, no wheels, no written language, no books - Just niggers, murdering and muh dikkin'.

20. Likes jenkemfactory, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Some nigger on Flyheight was insisting that niggers built the Great Wall of China.
    Meanwhile, back in Africa - No roads, no wheels, no written language, no books - Just niggers, murdering and muh dikkin'.
    So let me get this straight. Niggers were all the Mediterranean peoples of worth, including Greeks and Italians, they were also Britons, they sailed across the Atlantic to become the Olmecs, and they're even the original Chinese too?

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    So let me get this straight. Niggers were all the Mediterranean peoples of worth, including Greeks and Italians, they were also Britons, they sailed across the Atlantic to become the Olmecs, and they're even the original Chinese too?
    They wuz kangs, they could fly, they built the Sphincter !
    Den the whitey stole it all ....

24. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jigs should stick to stealing gold chains, TVs and cars, not cultures, histories and religions.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

27. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Jigs should stick to stealing gold chains, TVs and cars, not cultures, histories and religions.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

29. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are so goddamn worthless they don't even have an identity without stealing it. We have flies, rats and maggots for a reason, can't figure why we have niggers.......

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    And copper wire out of live power lines.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast