Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Attacked Again By A Really Angry War Thunder Nigger

HAHAHA!!!!!! I did it again..... I'm driving one of my destroyers, the Farragut. And as with ALL my vehicles, I have a big black Ace Of Spades and the inscription MAMMY on both sides. That and the fact that my handle is- Tar Remover is usually enough to trigger most talking apes who see it.
    So I'm cruising along, minding my own human business when suddenly- BAM! I get rammed by what I'm sure is a nigger. Being well practiced in this type of escape I went hard right into the impact and wiggled away leaving a chittering chimp calling me a rayciss in the chat box. I fell in behind and angled away, letting him think I had gone. Setting up the perfect opportunity a few minutes later I managed to ram the ape's ship and dunk it. If you push a ship far enough over and continue pushing, you will drown it. Heading to the chat box, I asked How's it going, Rastus? Water sure is wet, isn't it....." Which got me pelted by a lot of ooking and eeking in the chat box.
    You guys should REALLY try out this game. It's a BLAST!

2. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, niggerich liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't the chat moderated...? Because, we can't have anyone mocking our sacred niggers now, can we?

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, niggerich liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    HAHAHA!!!!!! I did it again..... I'm driving one of my destroyers, the Farragut. And as with ALL my vehicles, I have a big black Ace Of Spades and the inscription MAMMY on both sides. You guys should REALLY try out this game. It's a BLAST!
    A lot of multi-player games have audio, with 12 year old wiseguys yelling NIGGER every chance they get.
    Pretty funny to listen to one of them, telling my pal to "Drive, nigger" ! Maybe they clamped down on that since then.
    Naming your vessel Mammy, and adorning it with the Ace of Spades ? That's priceless. Troll on, Tar Remover.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    YES! It is heavily moderated. That's why I've been chat banned twice. I have learned to maneuver around the filter, for one. The colors (or coloreds) I fly on my vehicles are right out of their own customization screen. I just took the time to put these together as a special effort to cause niggers to shit themselves.

7. Likes niggerich liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    YES! It's hilarious! Thank you Ray! I shall troll on!

9. Likes niggerich liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    HAHAHA!!!!!! I did it again..... I'm driving one of my destroyers, the Farragut. And as with ALL my vehicles, I have a big black Ace Of Spades and the inscription MAMMY on both sides. That and the fact that my handle is- Tar Remover is usually enough to trigger most talking apes who see it.
    So I'm cruising along, minding my own human business when suddenly- BAM! I get rammed by what I'm sure is a nigger. Being well practiced in this type of escape I went hard right into the impact and wiggled away leaving a chittering chimp calling me a rayciss in the chat box. I fell in behind and angled away, letting him think I had gone. Setting up the perfect opportunity a few minutes later I managed to ram the ape's ship and dunk it. If you push a ship far enough over and continue pushing, you will drown it. Heading to the chat box, I asked How's it going, Rastus? Water sure is wet, isn't it....." Which got me pelted by a lot of ooking and eeking in the chat box.
    You guys should REALLY try out this game. It's a BLAST!
    You convinced me. I will try it!!

11. Likes Tar Remover, niggerich liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The colors (or coloreds) I fly on my vehicles are right out of their own customization screen. I just took the time to put these together as a special effort to cause niggers to shit themselves.
    Pure genius, bud! I know nothing about gaming, but I'll try to figure it out so I can see that shit

When we were kids, we boys called Mom "Mumsie" behind her back. She has a big heart and I love her dearly, but she can be a little stuffy at times. Maybe it's the English lit. degree, I don't know... This went on for years. She'd call us out for being "rowdy", or "living like pigs", or refer to our male fragrance as "toxic. We'd joke about "Mumsie" arriving in her gilded coach or some shit, and then laugh our asses off.

I don't remember what it was, but one day she had chewed me out for something I didn't do. We boys were riffing on "Mumsie", but I suggested that on that day, she was "Mammy". My brother thought that was hilarious and started singing "Mammy's little baby..." and beating on air bongos.

She happened by at just the right moment, realized what was going on (I don't think she ever caught on to the "Mumsie" thing), and demanded to know if we were referring to her.

Oh No! Of course not! Then my asshole brother pointed at me and said, "but he did!" She stomped over to me, stuck her finger in my face, and told me that if I ever used that term again, she would tell Dad!

A few days later, she was taking us to school one morning. It was raining and dark, but there was just enough light for me to see something scrawled in dirt on the driver's door of her minivan. As I got closer, it clearly read "MAMMY"!

Obviously, Mom never noticed it, because she never said anything about it.

Now here's the kicker... I know I didn't do it, older bro' swears on my nieces and nephews that he didn't do it, so it had to be our "perfect child" baby bro'. I keep meaning to ask him about it, but always forget.

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Make sure that you ask him! That will be awesome! Some people have won pumpkins, Christmas trees, and other stuff to put on their vehicles. I want them to come out with a watermelon, because it's going on fuckin' everything.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome! See you out there!