Post Thanks / Like

Mother nature almost got Ashley Judd.

Ashley Judd in ICU after shattering her leg in Africa
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...213535983.html

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Too bad she wasn’t made good. 55 hours untreated and nerve damage? I see a peg leg in this bitches future.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel really bad about this and all I can say is better luck next time, gravity!

I see that the story mentioned her "white privilege" that enabled her to get to a hospital in SA.

I see she went to a hospital staffed by white/human doctors not witch doctors.

I see that she reaped all the benefits of white/human medical advancements, care and even the motorcycle that was designed by a human, built by humans and likely driven by a trusted human and not a nigger, that hauled her silly ass out of the Congo.

I see that she opted to leave the Congo, travel hundreds of miles to South Africa for all of this. Why?

Ashley Judd, you are a hypocrite.

Choke on your white privilege.

I hope next time, you find a higher place to fall from.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope she got ebola from that tar papoose.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ashley Judd is truly certifiably mentally ill and was long before she decided to go and coddle niggers and tar babies. The last time I saw her she was ranting and screeching in front of an audience of other hysterical bitches about sexual harassment and how awful YT men are. Just another loud-mouthed, pseudo-liberal, spoiled hypocrite.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really don’t care if the nigger lovin liberal bitch lives or dies,I’ve been ignoring her for years now. Most celebrities have taken this liberal nigger lovin direction.Fuck them all! I won’t spend one cent on any new movie.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Ashley Judd is truly certifiably mentally ill and was long before she decided to go and coddle niggers and tar babies. The last time I saw her she was ranting and screeching in front of an audience of other hysterical bitches about sexual harassment and how awful YT men are. Just another loud-mouthed, pseudo-liberal, spoiled hypocrite.
    And has been for MANY years!!

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't mind her taking care of bonobos. They're less destructive than niggers.

What's wrong with broad? Why all this nigger loving?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    African technology: 55 hour ambulatory service.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Standard shithole niggerville protocol would be to amputate the leg and roast it up for dinner. Then, since she would then be useless and unable to fetch river water to drink that the niggers also shit in, they would roast her up for dinner on night 2.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I don't mind her taking care of bonobos. They're less destructive than niggers.

What's wrong with broad? Why all this nigger loving?
    Celebrities like to do that, so they can say they are politically correct. And also to fit in with the rest of the nigger loving Hollywood pos.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I feel really bad about this and all I can say is better luck next time, gravity!

I see that the story mentioned her "white privilege" that enabled her to get to a hospital in SA.

I see she went to a hospital staffed by white/human doctors not witch doctors.

I see that she reaped all the benefits of white/human medical advancements, care and even the motorcycle that was designed by a human, built by humans and likely driven by a trusted human and not a nigger, that hauled her silly ass out of the Congo.

I see that she opted to leave the Congo, travel hundreds of miles to South Africa for all of this. Why?

Ashley Judd, you are a hypocrite.

Choke on your white privilege.

I hope next time, you find a higher place to fall from.
    I would pay a few PPV dollars to see her treated with traditional Apefricoon medicine. She could do it to raise money to feed the niglets!

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

23. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    She's lucky those niggers didn't make her a spit roast - first with muhh dikk, then with that pole.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...m=spit%20roast

That pic could have been prosecution exhibit A.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Check her out in that video at the article. She really has hit the wall. She could pass for 65 easily
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

26. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My wife loves movies. Last night she was in the living room and asked me if I wanted to watch a movie with her. I think she was on prime movies or some other internet movie site.Anyway,the movie looked good,till I saw Ashly Judd pop up around 5 minutes into it.I went into my ammo reloading room and primed some brass instead.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The ones that always vote DHIMMIRAT!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    My wife loves movies. Last night she was in the living room and asked me if I wanted to watch a movie with her. I think she was on prime movies or some other internet movie site.Anyway,the movie looked good,till I saw Ashly Judd pop up around 5 minutes into it.I went into my ammo reloading room and primed some brass instead.
    Was that "Olympus Has Fallen"? But she finds goodness pretty quickly, saving the rest of the movie.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Was that "Olympus Has Fallen"? But she finds goodness pretty quickly, saving the rest of the movie.
    It had Tammy Jones in it. That’s what led me to wanna watch the movie. But once I saw that liberal nigger lovin nutjob,I quit watching.She actually showed up pretty quick in the movie, she was sitting on the dock with a little boy fishing.I don’t know the name of it.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her stardom has set and her nigger loving was to blame. These stupid liberal cunts can't help slobbering over the coons like that bitch sheriff from Fargo
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.