Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Former model" pals around with snakehead nigger trucker, gets horribly diversified

My nigdar was pinging. Yahoo won't show a picture, but there's a link that confirms. Heavy.com's article makes it seem she willingly went around with the nigger, so no fucks given here.

Rebecca Landrith, 47, was discovered by a PennDot worker early Sunday morning in Union County on the side of an Interstate 80 ramp, authorities said, PhillyVoice reported Wednesday.

Landrith, originally from Virginia, had gunshot wounds to her head, neck, throat, chest and hand, Union County Coroner Dominick Adamo said in a statement to the outlet. The coroner ruled her death as a homicide.
    When she was found, Landrith did not have identification on her, but investigators were able to identify her using fingerprints on some receipts she had with her when she died. Landrith is believed to have recently traveled through Indiana and Wisconsin, based on the receipts.
    Tracy Rollins — whose name had been found on a note in Landrith's pocket — was arrested in Connecticut and charged with criminal homicide and abuse of corpse, PhillyVoice reported Thursday.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...024137257.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	021121_Tracy_Rollins_Jr.width-500.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	14136

Landrith’s body was found without identification, but she did have a piece of crucial evidence in her leather jacket: the name and contact information for Rollins, who is the suspect in her murder case, police said. She also had receipts with her that helped police build a timeline of her last days. They used the gas station and fast food receipts to obtain fingerprints and identify her body, and obtained surveillance footage from locations in Wisconsin and Ohio. There, she was seen on surveillance video with a man matching Rollins’ description, according to the Daily Item.

Pennsylvania State Police alleged in court documents Rollins shot Landrith multiple times inside the cab of his 2018 Volvo tractor-trailer. Eighteen bullets were found in her body during an autopsy, including in her head and neck. Gunshot wounds to her hand indicated she tried to protect herself.
    https://heavy.com/news/rebecca-landrith/

Protect herself? Too late! The only effective protection was to avoid the groid.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lay down with the colored, you're gonna get fleas. And bullet holes.
    How the hell did she go from runway model, to truck stop slut ?
    A sad end for this blondie.

4. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    truck stop slut
    You have such a way of putting things, my friend!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Likely mud shark shot 18 times by snake head buck

https://www.pennlive.com/crime/2021/...r-killing.html

A note that was found in Landrith's pocket reportedly led authorities to a suspect. The note included the name, phone number and email address of Tracy Ray Rollins Jr., 28, of Texas. He has been charged with homicide and abuse of a corpse in her death, the outlet reports.
    Hmmm, why did she have all his info in her pocket ???

Eighteen bullets were removed from Landrith’s body during an autopsy, the arrest affidavit states.

She sustained multiple gunshot wounds to her face, neck and chest area plus two on a hand that state police called defensive.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I suspect either she be friend the nigger or guy was her pimp.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ex-boyfriend arrested after model's body found near highway
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-boyfri...194837799.html

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you kidding me? Look at that nigger, who, BTW, is great avatar material. WTF, mudsharks? Are you kidding us? Why is it that every mudshark, no matter how young or how formerly beautiful, all end up looking hard-rode, put away wet and flame-dried?

This mudshark looks like a drug-addicted 60-year-old homeless person here:

Name:	Rebecca Landrith - Google Search.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	14139
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	Puke - 02.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	14140

Name:	Tracy Rollins.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	14141 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	44 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	14142

Tracy Rollins, you despicable, worthless sub-cockroach mega-turd rodent crap-beast "son of Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo": I am thrilled to read you have been properly wrangled and caged. I wish you the most painful moments of your entire parasitic life during your long enrollment @ NU. May every other buck see you as a muhdick target.

Name:	Rebecca Landrith.png 
Views:	66 
Size:	371.5 KB 
ID:	14143

Rebecca Landrith: You were once a very beautiful human being, but decided to betray your valuable race and bed down with a sub-rodent groid. May you forever serve as a warning to all human girls to avoid the groid at all costs.

Name:	mudshark toe tag.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	170.4 KB 
ID:	14144

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burner probably had a drug problem. Needed drugs - find a nigger.

Toll paid, nigger loving whore. May all coalburners meet the same fate as you, especially those who have spawned demons from hell.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    18 bullets? The nigger likely had to reload. Abuse of a corpse? It needed one last piece of coal burning ass more than likely.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you want to be a white trash nigger fucking whore, you end up dead. Sounds like the punishment fits the crime.

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

This mudshark looks like a drug-addicted 60-year-old homeless person here:

Name:	Rebecca Landrith - Google Search.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	14139
    Looks don't matter to coons. She's white and loves to smoke stovepipe... that's all that counts!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Looks don't matter to coons. She's white and loves to smoke stovepipe... that's all that counts!
    and blond hair and hazel eyes
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think this post had a very happy ending.Has been model/white trash damaged goods nigger fucking whore’s bad mating habit fixed permanently.Nigger caged.

26. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Lay down with the colored, you're gonna get fleas. And bullet holes.
    How the hell did she go from runway model, to truck stop slut ?
    A sad end for this blondie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    You have such a way of putting things, my friend!

We called them "lot lizards" where I'm from because you could sit in the parking lot of the local truck stop and watch them slithering from cab to cab peddling their filthy wares. The running joke was that the neon lights would make their slug trails glow so you could see which trucks they had been to on any given night.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

28. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I am a weak liberal, but even fallen burners deserve our pity and revenge if they get wasted by their boo.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.