Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mudshark accused of racism even though she's on this season's Bachelor, trying to win over a filthy buck

This isn't even something spread by a rival (a rival for a nigger, WTH?). It's just drama that another fake reality show is making. Want to bet ratings are low for this?

I can't believe trash like this makes it on TV even when there isn't bestiality.

The Bachelor's Rachael Kirkconnell has apologized.

Kirkconnell, who's a contestant on the current season of the long-running reality series, has faced accusations of racism since last month, when photos surfaced of her attending a fraternity formal with an antebellum plantation theme in 2018. Around the same time, a TikToker made an unverified accusation that Kirkconnell had bullied her in high school for dating a Black guy.

Kirkconnell is white, and she's competing for the heart of Matt James, the show's first ever Black bachelor.

"At one point, I didn't recognize how offensive and racist my actions were, but that doesn't excuse them. My age or when it happened doesn't excuse anything," she said in a statement Thursday afternoon. "There are not acceptable or okay in any sense. I was ignorant, but my ignorance was racist. I am sorry to the communities and individuals that my actions harmed and offended."
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...023034195.html

She's a filthy niggerlover, and if she wins and gets made good, oh well.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure I understand. Do they have to date this nigger if they win, or lose ?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never seen this trash, but it seems to me it's just a bunch of prosititues with a very inflated price tag?

"At one point, I didn't recognize how offensive and racist my actions were, but that doesn't excuse them. My age or when it happened doesn't excuse anything," she said in a statement Thursday afternoon. "There are not acceptable or okay in any sense. I was ignorant, but my ignorance was racist. I am sorry to the communities and individuals that my actions harmed and offended."
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shut-the-fuck-up-drink-48923133.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	14137
    ...you stupid whore.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Not sure I understand. Do they have to date this nigger if they win, or lose ?
    The competition is about who gets to marry the "bachelor," and it's as fake as anything else. There's already sleeping around, so this mudshark whore already got her dose of muh dikk even if she loses.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    No offense but, do you really watch or even research this crap. This is one of the major reasons I do NOT watch Teebee. It's turned into nothing but nigger loving, coal burning prevision.

Go watch some old time movies from the 30's and 40's with NO niggers and the movie has an actual plot and great actors.
    I saw this in the news. I would never willingly watch the show, but unfortunately Mrs. S once turned on the TV and didn't change the channel fast enough. At least it was some white guy.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope mudshark burns in hell.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post