Close

Likes Likes:  25
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Asian wiggers start vigilante patrol 'Asians With Attitude' to stop niggers from assaulting Asians

Citizens patrol Oakland Chinatown after unprovoked attacks

A loosely formed group of citizens say they are taking it upon themselves to patrol Oakland's Chinatown because they can't bear to see any more people getting attacked.
    The men say being from immigrant families, they couldn't stand by and do nothing when older Asians and businesses already hurting due to pandemic are bing attacked.

"I feel the pain. My mother being robbed on a bus. My auntie being beat and robbed for her necklace," says Kelly Means who joined his frined Bounphensy.

The friends say they grew up in San Francisco's Tenderloin. Bounphensy says he started a movement he calls "Asians with Attitudes" to help protect a commmunity that has seen many struggles.
    Shop owner Kenneth Lam also expressed gratitude to the volunteers, His store selling Buddhist worship items was recently robbed.

"Chinatown become a dead city. Everybody afraid of coming out. Thank you guys for supporting us," says Lam as he met with the volunteers.

There is surveillance video of Lam's store being robbed by three women. He and his wife were attacked.

One suspect nearly struck him with the getaway vehicle.
    https://www.ktvu.com/news/citizens-p...ovoked-attacks
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Citizens patrol Oakland Chinatown after unprovoked attacks

https://www.ktvu.com/news/citizens-p...ovoked-attacks
    Hopefully they all know Martial Arts and kick the niggers @$$e$!!

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unprovoked attacks, robberies, etc - everyone knows it's the usual suspooks, but no one dares say it. I hope they pound some worthless nigger ass into the pavement. They don't need to worry about being called "rayciss" because only YT can be that.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get the wigger reference.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I hope they pound some worthless nigger ass into the pavement. They don't need to worry about being called "rayciss" because only YT can be that.
    I don't know. I worry that the first nigger they grab will claim dindu nuffins, and then we'll see the liberals' pecking order. They will bend over backwards to protect their precious niggers and sacrifice anyone along the way.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I don't know. I worry that the first nigger they grab will claim dindu nuffins, and then we'll see the liberals' pecking order. They will bend over backwards to protect their precious niggers and sacrifice anyone along the way.
    True. They better make sure they're in pairs so one can video the nigger in the act before they pound its ass into the pavement.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

Oh, good. I thought it was just me.

13. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Oh, good. I thought it was just me.
    I think it has to do with these Asians emulating niggerspeak. It's a shame other minorities feel they have to denigrate their way of speaking to that of the unintelligible ebonics jabbering spook.

15. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by InsufferableNigg View Post
    I think it has to do with these Asians emulating niggerspeak. It's a shame other minorities feel they have to denigrate their way of speaking to that of the unintelligible ebonics jabbering spook.
    I noticed the way they speak too.And the way they wear their hats. That’s what kids today learn in school and watching tv. Disgraceful. My grandchildren will never act like niggers.My daughter and son in law wouldn’t allow it and I most certainly wouldn’t stand for it.

17. Likes InsufferableNigg, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by InsufferableNigg View Post
    Back when I was in high school I first noticed the trend of Asian teens acting like nigger. It made no sense to me then, and it still makes no sense. One of them, I knew was a damn good student, practically a stereotype of studying all day. But to hear him speak, and see how he started dressing, it made no sense. Then I noticed it more and more. I remember an A. Wyatt Mann cartoon about this. I'll have to see if I can find it.

EDIT: Here it is.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	asian wigger.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	129.6 KB 
ID:	14150
    Last edited by nigfreewisconsin; 02-13-2021 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Found the Image
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    Back when I was in high school I first noticed the trend of Asian teens acting like nigger. It made no sense to me then, and it still makes no sense. One of them, I knew was a damn good student, practically a stereotype of studying all day. But to hear him speak, and see how he started dressing, it made no sense. Then I noticed it more and more. I remember an A. Wyatt Mann cartoon about this. I'll have to see if I can find it.

EDIT: Here it is.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	asian wigger.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	129.6 KB 
ID:	14150
    Ho Lee Fuk!! You dun nailed it with that cartoon. Wie Tu Lo. I think Sum Ting Wong.

20. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah, more Aiggers right?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I admit I always found this funny, because it's so ridiculous that a civilized family would talk and act like niggers. People who act like for real should be ashamed.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

24. Likes Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try chigger or jigger or vigger
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's been my experience that by and large, Asians hate niggers as much as we do.

28. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chinatowns all over are getting heavy doses of TNB.
    In NYC yesterday there were more than five reports of racist attacks. By who? HHHMMMMmmmmmmm