Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Alabama set to give overdue batwings for one of the ugliest niggers you ever saw

Willie B. Smith III, 51, is scheduled to be put to death Thursday at a south Alabama prison for the 1991 shotgun slaying of Sharma Ruth Johnson.
    Smith's attorneys have sought a stay arguing that the pandemic and the prohibition on in-person prison visits had made it difficult for them to adequately represent him. They said Smith has been unable to receive the number of in-person visits from attorneys, friends and a pastor that death row inmates normally do before their date in the execution chamber.
    Attorneys also argued the execution would be a super-spreader event. Some COVID-19 cases have been linked to recent federal executions.
    Prosecutors said Smith abducted Johnson at gunpoint in October 1991 as she waited to use an ATM in Birmingham, forced her into the trunk of a car and withdrew $80 using her bank card. Prosecutors said he then took her to a cemetery where he shot her in the back of the head and later returned to set the car on fire.
    Appellate courts rejected Smith’s claims on appeal, including that his lawyers provided ineffective assistance at trial and that he should not be executed because he is intellectually disabled. Court records indicate a defense team expert estimated his IQ at 64 while a prosecution expert pegged it at 72.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/alabama-s...141855072.html

Well isn't that too bad. The nigger already had its trial. It already had its appeals, no doubt a hundred of them arguing the same nigger excuses. And now the excuse is that people might get sick from watching? So televise it.

I don't know if the victim was human or a nigger, but let's presume human. Did she get a bunch of visits before she was killed? Was there any concern over her intelligence?

God damn, that is one ugly egghead. Send it back to hell where it's from, already.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0a9d0551939d373b3aabf075e004860c.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	14093
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is disgusting. There's an actual blog listing death row prisoners and where you can write to them. If it wouldn't be a waste of a stamp, I'd send a card telling the nigger I can't wait to hear the news that it's been made a good nigger.

https://deathrow2019usa.blogspot.com...h-alabama.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Buck Simian liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    This is disgusting. There's an actual blog listing death row prisoners and where you can write to them. If it wouldn't be a waste of a stamp, I'd send a card telling the nigger I can't wait to hear the news that it's been made a good nigger.
    I wonder how they feel about Dear Nigger letters at the prison ?
    I know firsthand that Obama isn't too fond of them.

5. Likes CoonsЯus, InsufferableNigg liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    FFS! The nigger conveniently wants its own pastor in prison. Some nigger a long time ago found that it creates all kinds of delays, and a "pastor" or "imam" can bring in contraband.

Did the victim get a chance to call her own priest to come pray with her before she was murdered viciously?

Last-minute court filings centered on concerns about the coronavirus outbreak and Smith's request to have his personal pastor in the chamber. "Mr. Smith pled that he believes that the point of transition between life and death is important, and that having his spiritual advisor physically present at that moment is integral to his faith," Smith’s lawyers wrote.

The 11th U.S. Court of Appeals on Wednesday reversed a district judge and said Smith should be allowed to have his pastor with him.

In the past, Alabama routinely brought in a prison chaplain who would pray with an inmate if requested. The state stopped that practice after Muslim inmates asked to have an imam present, saying it would no longer allow nonprison staff in the chamber. The change undercut claims of unequal treatment between inmates of different faiths.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/alabama-e...e-willie-smith

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  10.2 KB

Name:	Willie B. Smith III.jpg 
Views:	36 
ID:	14105 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	32 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	14106

Willie B. Smith III, you worthless sub-cockroach mega-turd nigger shit-beast son of Obama: May your goodification today be extremely pain-filled.

And it really makes me furious when koonvicted murderers get 20-30 years waiting in comfort on death row, at a huge cost to human tax-payers. (Typically $65,000 - $90,000 a year.) The laws should change, so that once the despicable chimp beast gets koonvicted, it is given exactly 90 days to file an ape-peal, then instantly goodified, gnomesayin?

8. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/alabama-s...141855072.html

Well isn't that too bad. The nigger already had its trial. It already had its appeals, no doubt a hundred of them arguing the same nigger excuses. And now the excuse is that people might get sick from watching? So televise it.

I don't know if the victim was human or a nigger, but let's presume human. Did she get a bunch of visits before she was killed? Was there any concern over her intelligence?

God damn, that is one ugly egghead. Send it back to hell where it's from, already.

Name:	0a9d0551939d373b3aabf075e004860c.jpg 
Views:	43 
ID:	14093
    So far 30 years the tax payers have been supporting that UGLY nigger!! Give it it's FUCKING bat wings already!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  10.2 KB

Name:	Willie B. Smith III.jpg 
Views:	36 
ID:	14105 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	32 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	14106

Willie B. Smith III, you worthless sub-cockroach mega-turd nigger shit-beast son of Obama: May your goodification today be extremely pain-filled.

And it really makes me furious when koonvicted murderers get 20 years waiting on death row, at a huge cost to human tax-payers. (Typically $65,000 - $90,000 a year.) The laws should change, so that once the despicable chimp beast gets koonvicted, it is given exactly 90 days to file an ape-peal, then instantly goodified, gnomesayin?
    Yep!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sharma Ruth Johnson was a 22-year-old white female who was abducted at gunpoint from an automatic teller site at a local bank before she was murdered...She was subjected to a brutal death in the trunk of her own car after pleading with Smith for her life, assuring him she would not go to the police.
    Too bad she didn't have this army of lawyers there to plead for her life before the mutant nigger murdered her for 80$.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2276344...-on-death-row/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Too bad she didn't have this army of lawyers there to plead for her life before the mutant nigger murdered her for 80$.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2276344...-on-death-row/

This is yet another reason why I believe when a nigger is convicted, its lawyers should serve the same sentence, including government-issued batwings.

Someone wants to defend a nigger against the indefensible? Then get the needle in a gurney next to the nigger.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smith was recorded on a wire tap describing her final moments before the slaying: "She said, no I ain't like that, she said that. I touched her head, I said you're a m***********g liar, boom!"
    But he didn't know that was wrong, I guess.

Anti-death row activists have created petitions and campaigns in a bid to put a stop to his execution.
    I wonder how many of them would be wailing for the life of this evil, revolting shitbeast if their daughter/sister had been in the trunk of that car.

That filthy monstrosity has been cared for and fed for 30 damned years while that girl has been lying in her grave.

This makes me so mad I can hardly see straight.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Now that is one "Peanut" headed groid if I ever saw one, looks like a deformed milk-dud
    Speak of the Devil and he shall appear

Seriously, how did that nigger get so greasy? That shiny spook looks like it's oozing chicken grease.

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Seriously, how did that nigger get so greasy? That shiny spook looks like it's oozing chicken grease.
    Like Ise said, 30 years of being cared for. All the fatty chicken food it can get. Remember how OJ gained weight and got diabetes in prison? Niggers are hardly starved, and the ones that conveniently convert to jizzlam get their special food, just to make it harder on the prison system.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mega CRAP!!! The worthless sub-cockroach mega-turd nigger son of Barry Insane Ohomo got a stay of goodification. Makes me real mad!!! Stupid America-hating lib-tard judges!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1800950.html

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

So now every nigger will start requesting a "personal" religious figure, and a state can't put it to death before? "Sheeit, muhfuggas, ahz wants muh pussana imam, he beez in Pakistan summwearz, you gots finds him!"