Close

Likes Likes:  4
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Queen's "Equalizer" Draws Lowest Post Super Bowl Ratings in History

There's no better spot to have for any TV show than to be on the network broadcasting the Super Bowl.... and have the timeslot directly after the game.

Queen Latifah's nigger sow version of The Equalizer drew 20 MILLION viewers, a large number.... but it was the lowest post Bowl ratings in television history!

I'm sure CBS will keep the show on the air for awhile so as not to embarrass themselves and the niggers.... but the show is a failure. Hopefully everyone involved loses a lot of money.

https://www.thewrap.com/the-equalize...tifah-cbs/amp/

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    McCall, a negress. First it was Edward Woodward, then Denzel Spook, and now, a sow?

I liked the original series. During filming, they had 3 Jaguars on standby, because they were so unreliable. I've never owned a Jag, but I'm sure that saved me a lot of money.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got a kick out of the commercial. Seeing that old sow doing her karate moves and gun slinging ? Priceless.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    I'm sure CBS will keep the show on the air for awhile so as not to embarrass themselves and the niggers.... but the show is a failure. Hopefully everyone involved loses a lot of money.
    Too late. CBS already embarrassed themselves by allowing this abomination to hit the airwaves. But like niggers, I'm sure they don't feel embarrassment at all. In fact, I'm sure they'll double down, blame the failure on raycizums and try again with yet another niggerized abomination in the near future in their futile attempt to normalize niggers in the eyes of humans.

And yes, it would be gratifying to know that everyone involved in such deplorable behavior, (glorifying niggers and their deleterious effects on humanity), looses a lot of money. I doubt they will learn the lesson of, "Don't get involved with a nigger, for any reason, ever." Their brains are too far gone to see what their eyes (and bank accounts) tell them. They think it's all rayciss, believe niggers are human and think it's somehow virtuous to contaminate and degrade society with niggerishness.

6. Likes Wallace liked this post
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    McCall, a negress. First it was Edward Woodward, then Denzel Spook, and now, a sow?

I liked the original series. During filming, they had 3 Jaguars on standby, because they were so unreliable. I've never owned a Jag, but I'm sure that saved me a lot of money.
    There's an old joke among the sports car crowd ...

Why do Englishmen drink warm beer?
    They all have Lucas refrigerators!

Joe Lucas.... otherwise known as the Prince of Darkness!

8. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    May all the niggers lose their incomes and get desperate, causing them to get wings in some botched drug deal.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    There's an old joke among the sports car crowd ...

Why do Englishmen drink warm beer?
    They all have Lucas refrigerators!

Joe Lucas.... otherwise known as the Prince of Darkness!

Sticker next to a Lucas headlight switch reads: "Off" and "Dim".

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11242246/

Even with all the niggers and libtards that stuff votes, and IMDB deleting 1 ratings, it has a 4.1 average right now.

I've heard the secret with IMDB is to not give a 1, but do a 2 or 3, because 1 votes are the ones they're likely to delete automatically.

Overweight 50 year-old pre-diabetic woman beats up dudes and runs a great deal - sure
    What's next, Rebel Wilson as Joan Wick?
    When they cut the fight into so many cuts that I seriously wonder if I have seen anything worse ever. Guess they needed to make a cut when she run out of breath. So much wrong and nothing right.
    The WOKEualizer
    bardattack9 February 2021
    How can royally bone a good show by woking it up? First, we need to replace Robert McCall with Robyn McCall. Making all the male leads female isn't enough, though. (Ghostbusters didn't go far enough it seems). They also have to be "people of color." Overweight is a nice tough because "curvy" is now in! We also need EVERY scene to feature at least two POC. Don't worry about acting ability or writing whatsoever. That doesn't matter when the intention is to virtue signal. Lastly, if any real talent makes it in the back door (Chris Noth and Lorraine Toussaint) keep them far in the background. Who authorizes this stuff?
    Serious or comedy?
    gifan-660759 February 2021
    Cast a 50 something overweight grandma for the Equalizer? Who was the TV executive who thought this was a good idea.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Love how anything nigger or liberal gets cheated on any rating system known to man, reminds me of how you weren’t allowed to say anything negative about black panther and pretty much any review that was below 8/10 or something was deleted for “racism”. Then it had a very high score but we all know it’s a 4 or 5 out of 10 movie. The double standards are so hilarious with niggers. Added to that, they’re the most sensitive chimps on the planet. They take anything personally, and it’s probably because their mental development ends at 7 or 8 years old(do they develop at all?). Niggers should be tried as adults for committing evil crimes at this age, but nope niggers get all the special treatment because we can’t have them chimp out.

13. Likes Wallace liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad I did not seethe nigger bowl.And I certainly did not see no preview of Queer niggersow Laskeefa,Glad I didn’t!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just stumbled across the trailer for that mess on Youtube and i am at a loss for words. The nigger sow belongs on a 30 minute infomercial for Gorilla Glue and hair weaves.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The other night, we turned on the TV, and hey, it was Donald Logue! We always liked him since Gotham. Unfortunately it was the Niggerizer, but we kept watching for a few minutes because the next scene started quickly, obviously setting up a YT as the bad guy and the niggers as the good guys.

Talk about pure fiction. The niggersow was ooking at a younger one that "You gots 30 sikkunds ta determines dat sibbuyation." A white guy in a beanie was acting nervously, and then he was the one who pulled up a gun to hold up a Target-style store. Sure, sure, like with all the niggers around there, it's a YT who's the threat? Even if that happened in real life, that's just the excuse for every nigger to grab things and run, and claim "Heyz ah wuz in FEERZ fo muh life an sheeit!"

Once the YT pulled his gun, that was enough insult to our intelligence, so we changed the channel.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nig Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Too late. CBS already embarrassed themselves by allowing this abomination to hit the airwaves. But like niggers, I'm sure they don't feel embarrassment at all. In fact, I'm sure they'll double down, blame the failure on raycizums and try again with yet another niggerized abomination in the near future in their futile attempt to normalize niggers in the eyes of humans.

And yes, it would be gratifying to know that everyone involved in such deplorable behavior, (glorifying niggers and their deleterious effects on humanity), looses a lot of money. I doubt they will learn the lesson of, "Don't get involved with a nigger, for any reason, ever." Their brains are too far gone to see what their eyes (and bank accounts) tell them. They think it's all rayciss, believe niggers are human and think it's somehow virtuous to contaminate and degrade society with niggerishness.
    We’re giving niggers bank accounts now?! *gasp*
    I didn’t think they knew what savings was… lol

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

The original was the BEST!! It also had William Zabka (Johnny Lawrence) as his son. A Brit was perfect for the series, a boon or buck, not so much!!