Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Avoiding Nigger Crap

I often read comments here where words like "motherfucker" are used. Can I appeal to all humans to take a vow that we will not be dragged down to the nigger level by the use of such terms?
    Words like "motherfucker" are part of the problem; humans are beginning to talk like these nigger animals, and then we complain about our society sucking up to niggers!
    Let's make a list of nigger words, and refrain from using them. Why any human would want to copy niggers in any way mystifies me.

We have to take a hard look at the various ways we have all allowed niggers to infiltrate our western societies. Then we need to make an effort to deliberately avoid those ways.
    I don't mean to sound like some puritanical dictator, but I do believe our decline is being accelerated by casual acceptance of the disgusting ways of the nigger.
    We are so high above them; let's do all we can to keep it that way.

2. Likes InsufferableNigg, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's always a good idea to keep from profanities, vulgar terms and off-color jokes. Some of us, though, get just so damn mad that we'll drop an F bomb here and there. When it comes to niggers, I use "muhfugga" just like they say it. They can't even swear correctly.

This is only my personal opinion. I'm not speaking for the site, but consider it an informal policy that mods and admins would rather someone not be vulgar in every post.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.