Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Biden's 'child tax credit' will pay she boons to pop out more nigglets

How this child tax credit proposal could give some families monthly $300 checks

"Some" so-called 'families.'

Now Democrats are planning to propose a bill next week to enact a long-term change to give those families a boost. That could come through monthly checks of up to $300 per month per child instead of one lump sum at the end of the year.
    Wait for it. Wait for it.

Minority children would see the biggest benefit.
    Of the estimated 9.9 million children who would get bumped up to above or closer to the poverty line..... 2.3 million are Black children......
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/05/demo...ly-checks.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, paint yourself blakkk and quit working.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, it gets MUCH worse than this. Last night, I read that there is now a push on CH to label all single mothers as essential workers and throw $2,300+ / month at them. You know where this is going!

WTF???

Were we not already paying sheboons enough to shit out babeez?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Oh, it gets MUCH worse than this. Last night, I read that there is now a push on CH to label all single mothers as essential workers and throw $2,300+ / month at them. You know where this is going!

WTF???

Were we not already paying sheboons enough to shit out babeez?
    Where did you read that?! I'm not surprised, just wondering if there are specific names calling for that. And let me guess, illegals will qualify too? They will for this $300 a month BS. They can apply for TINs and file a return, zero income, but lots of gibs.

So then every niggersow, and a lot of human mothers too, will just stay home. Human women who put off having children will want at least one. Then what happens when even less tax revenue comes in but outlays double for the new welfare programs? Soviet Russia, where the government decides you're able to have a job after all. "In Soviet Russia, work finds you!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Where did you read that?!
    I wish you had asked me before my short attention span kicked in. If I find it on either of the two out of my three computers that did not drop dead a few days ago, I'll post it.

The good news was the story said that it was likely DOA if it came to a vote due only to budget. Of course that doesn't really mean too much nowadays when we just borrow the money from our kids, 'Gina, or just let the feds print that shit up like it's nothing.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.