Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Allstate Insurance Having Problems

Things are not looking good with Allstate, which has posted its worst auto insurance customer retention numbers in two decades.

https://www.insurancebusinessmag.com...es-245672.aspx

The Allstate nigger could be the root of their problem!

People are getting magic nigger fatigue!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

2. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They have been the among the shittiest insurance companies for a few decades now. Back when Katrina hit NOLA, instead of paying out claims for fair repair/rebuild money, they chose to hire heavily armed Wackenhut private security to accompany all of their adjusters when doing claim services to people's homes in the area. It got really bad. There were accounts in this neighborhood of homes with $100K worth of damage that they were only paying pennies on the dollar for repairs. Assaults, company vehicles damaged, and death threats were made all due to Allstate's refusal to pay. Instead, they simply doubled down on advertising, cramming their new spokesnigger down everyone's throats. For several years, there was a fellow on the highway leading to our town who lived next door to the Allstate claim center who was a former customer. He erected a billboard in his front yard with a picture of a screw followed by the word Allstate.

I knew better than to deal with those bastards long before moving here since Mrs. Tweak got backed into in a parking lot by one of their insured. They gave us a $200 dollar check to cover $600 in repairs and wouldn't budge telling us we had to take our car to one of their "Pro shops" which was a shithole body shop staffed with niggers and illegals who did shit work.

So yeah, fuck Allstate.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was with Allstate for one year. The next year they jacked up my premiums for no reason, so I dumped them and told others to never use them.

What about "State Farm" - a bunch of downlow bucks getting their wool done and who are deeply concerned about insurance?

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I was with Allstate for one year. The next year they jacked up my premiums for no reason, so I dumped them and told others to never use them.

What about "State Farm" - a bunch of downlow bucks getting their wool done and who are deeply concerned about insurance?

SF was right up there with Allstate when it came to screwing customers after Katrina but I don't remember them having to send out armed guards. I've had both of them in my younger days when I didn't know any better.

I stick with USAA now and won't go anywhere else. They have been good to us and have come through every time, most notably after Little Miss Tweak was broadsided by a nigger a couple of years back. They went after his company, Progressive, for us and made them toe the line.

The problem is, there is no insurance company out there that doesn't have niggers or burners in their ads and USAA is, I'm sure, no exception. I don't know of any that don't. It's just a sad fact of the world we live in.

This aside, they have been solid company and if you are a prior or current military member, they are a good company. It has members, not customers and is held by the members.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Things are not looking good with Allstate, which has posted its worst auto insurance customer retention numbers in two decades.

https://www.insurancebusinessmag.com...es-245672.aspx

The Allstate nigger could be the root of their problem!

People are getting magic nigger fatigue!
    Ya think!! Be woke go BROKE!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

State Farm also have a new nigger spokesman! Likes a good neighbor, State Farm beeez dere an' sheeeyit.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    State Farm also have a new nigger spokesman! Likes a good neighbor, State Farm beeez dere an' sheeeyit.

I can only think these advertising agencies have to be a little ashamed at their nigger pushing. Look at this genteel, civilized buck - in his upscale home, speaking perfect English and not dragging that woman in to rape her, rob her, murder her and throw her body in a ditch. Does anyone buy this BS?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    They have been the among the shittiest insurance companies for a few decades now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I remember way back when I was in my early teens 14/15 and my father commenting to me about Allstate, it went something like this.

"You know their commercials? "You're in good hands with Allstate" and the guy holding his 2 hands out cupped. Well that means they "Got you by the Balls" So never buy Allstate no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I can only think these advertising agencies have to be a little ashamed at their nigger pushing. Look at this genteel, civilized buck - in his upscale home, speaking perfect English and not dragging that woman in to rape her, rob her, murder her and throw her body in a ditch. Does anyone buy this BS?
    Agreed on every last count, guys, and I hate those new State Farm commercials. The original Jake wearing khakis was white, but the ad execs just had to niggerize him too.

My family was with Allstate a long time ago because the local agent gave us a really good quote and kept our rates as low as he could. I remember when Sandman Sr. called from the dealership and said, "My son just bought a car." I had horrible sticker shock but had to realize I was a kid in a high risk group. But between my dad and me, we had a couple of accidents that weren't our fault, and forget it. Our agent couldn't do anything when our rates went up like a niggerpotamus gains weight at Golden Corral.

Other insurance companies I hate for their niggerloving: Liberty Mutual. I can't stand this holiday "nostalgia" commercial, which to my ear has the niggers dubbed over by white voice actors, that's still playing!

I already hated LM because after AllState, they gave us a decent quote after acknowledging we had no accidents that were our fault. Then someone T-boned me, sending me to the hospital, and LM kept delaying in the medical bills. The hospital turned it over to collections before I could get LM to pay up! The other insurance company should have paid, but Connecticut is a no-fault state so that insurance companies can screw over their customers.

And to hell with GEICO, which I would have never gone with because of their rep for refusing to pay up and dropping customers. They have niggers all over in their commercials, and now that overrated "martial artist" Billy Blanks nigger, fatter than ever.

In a competition fight, not even a street fight, that overrated buck gets KOd with one medium force kick.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Their jingle now should start with; "And like a big nigger, State Farm is there!"

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post