Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The Real Meaning Of The Phrase "All Men Are Created Equal"

When I read articles like this:
    https://www.ntd.com/video-understand...ng_561374.html
    it's always interesting - and irritating - how these liberals deliberately refuse to acknowledge the fact that niggers were not seen as "men" in 1776. They were slaves - they were property!
    One may as well have given dogs and cats equal rights to humans.

I don't pretend to be an expert on the American Constitution, but isn't this blind spot the real sticking point when it comes to educating people about it? They're trying to conduct the debate without really understanding the fundamental difference in attitudes to niggers at the time the Constitution was created. Like all our members, I'm sure, I believe theirs was in fact the correct attitude to take toward these horrible creatures.

I'd be interested to hear members' views (as I always am on all things nigger).

2. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No replies? I thought you'd be bursting at the seams!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Briefly, when that was written, all men were created equal meant all British-origin men. Loosely, it would include Western and Northern Europeans (French, German-speakers, since Germany wasn't a nation then, etc.) It didn't include Catholics regardless of race. That's what I remember from college level American History, where I got an A. Most, most definitely, Africans AKA niggers are lower than shit back then, which was right. 200+ years later they're still useless.

That equality later extended to women, other Christians, then other human races. Again, I distinctly remember my professor saying equality was never intended to apply to Muslims either. In 1984 we could talk about this all day, without being called racist or a bigot.

I haven't changed my opinion of nigs and sandnigs. Both are still disgusting to me till forever.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    God created man.Sam Colt made all men equal.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    No replies? I thought you'd be bursting at the seams!
    Sorry about that KB. As for myself, I've been pretty busy. I'm playing catch-up here and just got around to reading this.

Yes, you are absolutely correct. The worst thing about our Constitution is that it was written by men and not future predicting quantum supercomputers. They assumed that the country would still speak the same language and that the words in that language would still keep the same definitions for as long as the country would last. They simply didn't realize that the country wouldn't last as long without those words being spelled out in a manner that could not possibly be misconstrued or intentionally misused later. They should have elaborated in unmistakable language. Of course this goes against the idea of less being more but we see where we are now for the lack of it.

In the 2nd Amendment, for example, the words well regulated were universally accepted to mean "well oiled, functioning or calibrated to precise working order." They simply never imagined that one day liberals would take that word to mean our rights should be "regulated" or limited by the government.

This is how they operate. They start using buzzwords like "living breathing document" when what they mean is that they are going to twist original intent into whatever they intend to use it for at any particular moment.

This is exactly the case with "All men are created." They knew damn well that this didn't include niggers. They weren't considered men in the true sense of the word but more akin to beast of the fields who could communicate at least on a rudimentary level somewhat better than an ox.

If our founders had that crystal ball, I'm sure we wouldn't be in this mess right now. Their words would have been more airtight and detailed with no room for error.

Of course, they would have sent the niggers back to Africa as well.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before they were farm equipment, they were just part of the jungle. They were just wild animals.
    It was unfair that our ancestors forced them to become civilised.