Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

She boon 'raps' to its plants to make them grow

This is probably the lead up to that whole 'nigger farmer' movement where they want to give 'rural' land to niggers to farm. Sounds like some some niggery form of Lysenkoism to me.

Trofim Lysenko was an idiot who proposed bad agricultural ideas and practices to the Soviet Union. If you defied him, you were ridiculed, ostracized and destroyed. But, his idiotic ideas thoroughly destroyed Soviet agriculture causing a huge famine that resulted in many, many deaths.
    ‘I rap to my plants’: Meet the Black plantfluencer with a fresh take on plant parenting

And, of course, 'revolutionary' nigger propaganda is good for the plants, too.
    https://www.instagram.com/blkgirlgrnthumb/
    She also blends her love for plants with her keen fashion sense in a photo series that highlights stylish plant parents of color with their plant babies. Sneakers and Plants is shot by Los Angeles-based photographer Kasey Stokes (@stokley.jpg) and will make you fall in love all over again with plant parenthood.
    One day I posted a picture and my caption was, “Sunday Service Hip-Hop edition because I Rap to My Plants.” Instantly after posting it, I knew that was going to be my thing. I’m more than just a plant mom, I’m a cool-ass plant mom that literally raps to her plants every damn day, so it was a no brainer. Hip-hop is so important to me, so it’s dope that I could merge the two together.
    https://archive.is/HeU8G#selection-2887.0-2887.385
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Three minutes later.

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I first read it as “sheboon rapes plants” and wasn’t surprised by that title either.

5. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post