Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger 'professor' wants to save the classics from 'whiteness'

Fuck off niggers. If it were up to niggers to create anything, humanity would be living in mud huts, eating dirt cookies and chucking spears.
    He Wants to Save Classics From Whiteness. Can the Field Survive?

Long revered as the foundation of “Western civilization,” the field was trying to shed its self-imposed reputation as an elitist subject overwhelmingly taught and studied by white men. Recently the effort had gained a new sense of urgency: Classics had been embraced by the far right, whose members held up the ancient Greeks and Romans as the originators of so-called white culture. Marchers in Charlottesville, Va., carried flags bearing a symbol of the Roman state; online reactionaries adopted classical pseudonyms; the white-supremacist website Stormfront displayed an image of the Parthenon alongside the tagline “Every month is white history month.”
    Padilla, a leading historian of Rome who teaches at Princeton and was born in the Dominican Republic, was one of the panelists that day. For several years, he has been speaking openly about the harm caused by practitioners of classics in the two millenniums since antiquity: the classical justifications of slavery, race science, colonialism, Nazism and other 20th-century fascisms. Classics was a discipline around which the modern Western university grew, and Padilla believes that it has sown racism through the entirety of higher education.
    https://archive.is/9P2js#selection-529.707-537.545
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes DeShawn, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    One thing we can all do to ensure the preservation of our heritage is to secure copies of original material in its original form.
    Personally, I'm a Sherlock Holmes fan, and some time ago I found a website where I could download the whole Holmes canon as originally written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. This was, of course, a time when niggers were accepted for what they are - a lower form of being. I shall take all necessary steps to preserve Conan Doyle's works, and no "authority" is going to be able to expunge the original writings, along with their original descriptions.

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep,their ancestors were kangs.One sow sow said she was a “blue blood”. She looked more like a “blueback”,as in blueback gorilla!