Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Black Israelites, NYC 1990's

Back when I worked all around NYC, I used to regularly encounter a strange spectacle - the so-called "Black Israelites". They would set up in midtown Manhattan, usually on 7th avenue, in the 40's. There would be a posse of 6-10 surly schvuggers, and a mic man flapping his livers through a PA system. How the city allowed this to go on every day, I'll never figure out. Two NYC cops would have to stand there for hours. You'd go by, hear their ridiculous provocations of passersby, and forget that noise forthwith. But one day, I was walking by, and their pitch monkey starts announcing "All white men, are faggots". Now, I'm the only white man there, other than one of the cops. So I take a step towards him, and he says it again. I walk right up on him, point, and say "Only a nigger faggot wears those leather pants, you fucking faggot nigger" ! His posse erupted in howls of laughter, with the cops following suit. Some Asian ladies got a kick out of it as well. Liver lip was crushed by this turn of events. Didn't hear a peep out of him as I exited the scene.

2. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saw them for the first time in Philly, back how ever many years ago. The nigger sat there, screaming about what they were owed, how they are the "true" chosen people and all the females want their muh dik. I just laughed and continued on my way.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think they are from Newark.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    They have a monkey house in NYC, that they're based out of. Two of them attacked a Kosher market in Jersey last year, killing a detective and one customer, wounding another. Then there was one that attacked an Orthodox rabbi's home in Monsey, killing him, and wounding others. Those three murdering niggers were all out of that NYC nest, but before that was established, NYC libturds had a press conference blaming white supremacists.

8. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Back when I worked all around NYC, I used to regularly encounter a strange spectacle - the so-called "Black Israelites". They would set up in midtown Manhattan, usually on 7th avenue, in the 40's. There would be a posse of 6-10 surly schvuggers, and a mic man flapping his livers through a PA system. How the city allowed this to go on every day, I'll never figure out. Two NYC cops would have to stand there for hours. You'd go by, hear their ridiculous provocations of passersby, and forget that noise forthwith. But one day, I was walking by, and their pitch monkey starts announcing "All white men, are faggots". Now, I'm the only white man there, other than one of the cops. So I take a step towards him, and he says it again. I walk right up on him, point, and say "Only a nigger faggot wears those leather pants, you fucking faggot nigger" ! His posse erupted in howls of laughter, with the cops following suit. Some Asian ladies got a kick out of it as well. Liver lip was crushed by this turn of events. Didn't hear a peep out of him as I exited the scene.

Those nigger C0CK$UCKER$ were the one's who called the Covington Catholic Kids "crackers" and "incest babies!!" Of course the Lame Stream Media didn't show this part of the recording!! Talk about "cultural appropriation!!"

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

Niggers are p@$$ie$!!

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    EXCELLENT work, Ray! EXCELLENT work! Yes, I've heard of those poser nigger faggots. And Asians by and large HATE niggers every bit as much as we do! God bless Asians!

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I think they are from Hell, and desperately need to go BACK there.

16. Likes jenkemfactory, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I think they are from Hell, and desperately need to go BACK there.
    I'd be happy if they take a slow boat back to the motherland.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    EXCELLENT work, Ray! EXCELLENT work! Yes, I've heard of those poser nigger faggots. And Asians by and large HATE niggers every bit as much as we do! God bless Asians!
    People from India do too!!

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post