Close

Likes Likes:  41
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Repairman to unruly pipe wielding nigger: “I will beat you like a f***ing slave.”

Valley man captures racial threats on camera

Not a "valley man" but a nigger from Avondale. Avondale is a nigger infested pit of crime and trash.

Ricky Barnes, a 15-year Air Force veteran, says he called Select Warranty last month to repair his refrigerator.

The company sent a repairman with a Goodyear company, J&H Microwave and Appliance Repair, to Barnes' home on Jan. 20.

Barnes told Avondale police a disagreement started when he showed the repairman to the garage, where he was currently keeping the refrigerator in need of repairs.

The employee said Barnes' warranty would not cover any repairs if the appliance was in the garage. When Barnes challenged him, the conversation took a turn.

The two began arguing, when Barnes says he later told the man to leave his home. The repairman later responded by telling Barnes, "I'll beat you like a slave."
    https://www.abc15.com/news/region-we...eats-on-camera
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ​These niggers are so full of shit. The repairman wasn't in the nigger's house, he was on the street and the nigger was approaching him. The beginning of the altercation is also conveniently missing, because it no doubt shows the nigger started the fight.

4. Likes Tar Remover, N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are a big headache. This has got to stop. Every little thing, they're making into a criminal offense, and destroying a man's life. That repair man should have just left when he saw a nigger, saying, oooooops, emergency. There's no law forcing you to do work for someone you don't want to deal with.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Tar Remover, N/A, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Niggers are a big headache. This has got to stop. Every little thing, they're making into a criminal offense, and destroying a man's life. That repair man should have just left when he saw a nigger, saying, oooooops, emergency. There's no law forcing you to do work for someone you don't want to deal with.

Yep, that's the only way to deal with these beasts - never do business with them. I wont even buy from a shop that's got a nigger at the checkout. Avoid the groid.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck that worthless ape.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ignatow , Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger started shit by provoking the repairman.Then nigger cried raciss! It’s what they alway do. Now nigger is looking for payday.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Ignatow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    the garage, where he was currently keeping the refrigerator in need of repairs.
    That must have been the only accessible part of the house, because it hasn't yet been completely caked in garbage and feces.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll take the nigger's word for it.

I'm glad they had a news conference over every tiny incident involving poor nigger victims.

I always believe what niggers say.

Nig: Good day sir. My good man, you must be the repairman. Welcome to my humble home no my private nigger property.

YT: Where's the fridge.

Nig: My good man, here it is sir. I am sorry it is in the garage.

YT: FOCK YOU NIGGER! I'll beat you like a slave!

Nig: Oh, no! Please don't beat me like a slave on my own private nigger property! I am a 15-year Air Force veteran.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    ​These niggers are so full of shit. The repairman wasn't in the nigger's house, he was on the street and the nigger was approaching him. The beginning of the altercation is also conveniently missing, because it no doubt shows the nigger started the fight.

Niggers ALWAYS selectively edit videos on dey sail fawns!! Best example was the "black hebrew israelites" calling the Covington Catholic kids "crackers and incest babies!!" Oh well, Nick Sandman got 2 settlements!! Funny how that cocksucking nigger jussie smollet didn't do any time. We know chimpelle 0bungh0le was called by kim fox and smollet got away with his hoax!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fridge being in the garage means that it could be some shitkicker he picked up off the curb. Niggers are always "Demanding answers". How about reading the terms of the warranty ? How do they make the repairman the villain, when the nigger is menacing him with a steel pipe, while he's trying to leave ? That's assault, if a white man does it. I saw a vid of some Boston boons telling a cop "He called me a nigger. I'm pressing charges". The cop said "What's the charge"? The nigger could not believe that there's no law against calling him what he is.

18. Likes Tar Remover, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Exactly. We are living in a time when name-calling has become a felony. Libtards better start policing school yards. Lots of name-calling there!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That must have been the only accessible part of the house, because it hasn't yet been completely caked in garbage and feces.
    And dead, rotting nigglet carcasses........

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Dis be a hate crime”
    No it literally is not a hate crime. The thousands of rapes and murders niggers commit against humans every year are hate crimes but those are completely or mostly ignored and race is never mentioned.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like everyone said, nigger threatens YT with pipe: ignore.
    YT responds with words: terroristic threat and racism.

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The fridge being in the garage means that it could be some shitkicker he picked up off the curb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    And dead, rotting nigglet carcasses........
    You guys hit on a couple more truths here that the Lame Stream Media won't admit. Not only did the nigger grab "free doesn't work" junk that someone left, it can't well allow the repairman inside to see the House of Horrors. A chained-up ho, crack needles and crackheads all over, and a body it was cooking up in the oven?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

27. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys hit on a couple more truths here that the Lame Stream Media won't admit. Not only did the nigger grab "free doesn't work" junk that someone left, it can't well allow the repairman inside to see the House of Horrors. A chained-up ho, crack needles and crackheads all over, and a body it was cooking up in the oven?
    If that fridge ran, it would make for excellent dead nigger storage. Until the electric got cut off.

29. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

31. Likes Tar Remover, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    NOT yet!!

33. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    “Dis be a hate crime”
    No it literally is not a hate crime. The thousands of rapes and murders niggers commit against humans every year are hate crimes but those are completely or mostly ignored and race is never mentioned.
    TRUER words have NEVER been spoken!! Fucking dumb niggers!!

35. Likes Tar Remover liked this post